#1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville

Overall Rating 4.139534/5Overall Rating 4.139534/5Overall Rating 4.139534/5Overall Rating 4.139534/5rating 4.139534
Overall Rating 2.13953/5Overall Rating 2.13953/5rating 2.13953rating 2.13953rating 2.13953
Brian T. on 09/22/2017
"comment"
Good job and done in a timely matter.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 07:11 PM
James D. on 09/22/2017
"Honesty"
Friendliness, advice and speed.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 12:23 PM
William R. on 09/22/2017
"unexpected engine recall/replacement."
see opening comments, a personal, professional service/sales organization.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 04:21 AM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We are very fortunate to have a guy like Dale on our team. He has a bright future.  Thank you for being our customer.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: kanderson@cochran.com or by phone (412) 374-1111 ext. 12007 if I can be of any assistance to you.

Verified Customer on 09/21/2017
"speedy service, polite personal, schuttle service"
I would recommend business to a friend
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/21/2017 06:10 PM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We appreciate you referring friends to us.  Thank you for being our customer.

W E. on 09/21/2017
"Excellent service"
Work was does quickly and efficiently.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 01:15 PM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Rex is an asset to our team. We will be sure to give him a pat on the back.  Thank you for being our customer.

Shirley C. on 09/20/2017
"excelent service"
super service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/20/2017 06:47 PM

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Our quick one express service is designed to have you in and out with a clean car and on the road. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to improve.  Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 09/20/2017
"Professional, friendly personnel that I trust."
I have been a customer since September, 2012 and have always received excellent service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/20/2017 11:11 AM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We appreciate you being a customer since 2012 and we want to make sure that you never have to go anywhere other than #1 Cochran for all of your automotive needs. Thank you for being our customer.

Karl R. on 09/20/2017
"Great Service"
Hyundai Service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:53 AM

Hi Karl,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We are very lucky to have someone like Rex on our team. We appreciate you giving him a pat on the back and I am sure that this Made his day.  Thank you for being our customer.

GRANT L. on 09/20/2017
"Routine Maintenance"
Service was good but should let customers know there is a coupon on-line for $39.95 or drop the price to that amount as other places advertise this price for oil change and tire rotation.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/20/2017 06:35 AM

Hi Grant,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. I am sorry that you were not aware of the online coupon. The coupons are put on the website each month and we also do email coupons as well. Thank you for being our customer.

RICHARD L. on 09/19/2017
"prompt and good service"
The service is on time and done right the first time.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/19/2017 01:26 PM

Hi Rich,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. If for any reason you do experience any issues such as grease marks or anything less than world class service please let me know. We are fortunate to have Rex on our team he is great. Thank you for being our customer.

Joseph R. on 09/19/2017
"Bob and the Team at Hyundia Service treat you right!"
Bob and Rex have cared for my cars (4) for the last 10 plus years. I continue to take all my cars to them because they care about you and treat you fairly and I will continue to bring my cars to my friends at #1 Cochran Hyundai Monroeville!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/19/2017 01:05 PM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We are lucky to have guys like Bob and Rex. they do an excellent job. We appreciate your loyalty and will do what ever it takes to keep you happy. Thank you for being our customer.

Wanda C. on 09/19/2017
"Friendly, and promptness, they gave me time and it's usually less time then given. "
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 10:48 AM

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Thank you for being our customer.

Joseph B. on 09/19/2017
"The service"
The service
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/19/2017 04:54 AM

Hi Joe ,

"No issues with service"
Scheduled routine oil change and inspection . Great staff, no issues
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson

Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 04:41 PM

Hi Robert ,

"Well done!"
Timely and friendly service! No complaints.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 11:57 AM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. If there is anything that I can do to improve the service experience in the future please email or contact me by phone.  Thank you for being our customer.

Verified Customer on 09/18/2017
"Automated Service Appointment System Is Very Customer Unfriendly"
I waited on the phone for about 10 minutes to get through to operator to be connected the phone number of the person that I wanted to talk to (a service adviser). I got an answering machine response. Did not get a return call. Not good.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 08:23 AM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We are currently working on our phone system and looking for ways to improve it. I do apologize for the delay in contact and we can not provide excellent serive if we can not keep in contact with our customers. If you ever have any issues connecting with someone in service please dont hesitate to contact me and I can get the information or resoloution needed.  Thank you for being our customer.

"Oil Change"
I like that the dealership offers express service for oil changes.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/18/2017 07:17 AM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. Our express service is designed to have you in and out for quick services.  Thank you for being our customer.

Terence D. on 09/16/2017
"Loved the service!!"
They took all the stress away!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:01 PM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We love that you love our service! Thank you for the great survey. Thank you for being our customer.

Christina R. on 09/16/2017
"The Place I Alwaya go "
They take great care of my car
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/16/2017 03:00 AM

Hi ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your last service experience at #1 Cochran Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. It was great to hear that your visit went well. We appreciate that this is the only place you go. We love having customers like you.  Thank you for being our customer.