2 Quick Automotive

Carrie B. on 08/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best service!"
Was treated so well at front desk. With respect, even as a woman. Were super quick and no appointment needed. Oil change for F150.
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 04:46 AM
Ron M. on 06/25/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't get an alignment from this place"
I took my 2017 Silverado (my business truck) in for a front end alignment on a Saturday, June 17. After waiting over 2 hours, they brought me my keys and stated they aligned it as best as they could. They told me I needed new tires. After leaving the shop, it was pulling so hard to the right I could not let go of my steering wheel! By the time I got home, the shop was already closed and I could not make a complaint. Monday, I took my vehicle to another shop that opens at 7:30 am, who corrected the alignment, without me having to buy new tires. I called 2 Quick and spoke to Bob and explained what had happened and told them how the other shop corrected a horrible alignment job. I then asked to be reimbursed, he told me I would have to call back when the boss was in. I called back and the boss was still not in, Bob stated that he had spoken to his boss and told me that they will not reimburse me, just issue me a store credit. Why would I want a credit to a shop I will never return to? I didn't need new tires, just a proper alignment by a competent mechanic. I will never return to this business, nor recommend them to anyone. I use my truck for business purposes and I'm always on the road, it is a must that my vehicle is in proper working order.
Service Date: 06/17/2017