A. T. F Tires and Service Center

Review for A. T. F Tires and Service Center
SHARON/DAVE V. on 06/25/2014
"nice service people"
I found after getting my new tires put on , I had spatters of the armor-all on the sides of my car, must of come off of tires. This normally would not be an issue,but I got the tires cause I need to get my mother(who is in a wheelchair) to my son's wedding . My concern is getting this grease on our formal clothes... I tried washing it off but did not seem to help...will a car wash do the trick?
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 06/23/2014
Review Created: 06/25/2014 01:35 PM
Aaron P. at A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 07/02/2014

Thanks for the feedback and we appreciate the business. We always apply a tire shine to all new tires we install and have never had an issue. I do apologize if itĀ inconvenienced you in any way. If you are still having difficulty removing the tire shine please stop down at anytime and we will gladly take care of it. I am not positive a car wash will remove the tire shine but its worth a try. I apologize for the late response. If there is anything we can do PLEASE do not hestitate to call or stop in. Have a great day!!