Hannah P. on 08/09/2017
Hannah said the business did a great job on her vehicle but the facility is just a little small.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
Kyle M. on 07/21/2017
Kyle said this business provided good prices and a good turnaround time.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Wagon
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
SANDI B. on 06/21/2017
"Personable workers who have been there for years"
Good work n honesty
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 06:18 PM
BRAD A. on 06/18/2017
"Front brake pads, front rotors, and air filter replacements"
I went to A-Z Auto Center to ask them to replace my front brake pads, front rotors, and air filter. I brought the car in early in the morning I I received a call in the early evening on the same day saying it was ready to go. I picked it up at their gas station that night after the service center closed. Everything has been running fine and in my experience their prices are very reasonable, especially for the area.
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 09:04 PM
CAROLINE S. on 06/14/2017
"Good customer service and value"
I have been bringing my car to AZ Auto for a couple years and I never feel like they oversell me and their prices are reasonable. This time, they even allowed me to look at the car while it was raised and took the time to explain in detail the issues. They also gave me fair estimates of costs and stuck to those costs. I have recommended AZ Auto to my friends and I will continue to do so.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 06:35 PM
Hannah P. on 06/03/2017
Hannah said this business provided good service but she had to wait a bit longer than she expected.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017
Adrian G. on 04/25/2017
Adrian said it was a good experience for his first time there.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
BRAD A. on 03/28/2017
"Oil and filter change"
I made an appointment the night before the morning I went and there was space for A-Z to accommodate me. The oil and filter change was quick and simple.
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017 04:02 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 03/03/2017

Thank you Richard for the 4 star review. Your feedback is important in our mission to always try and improve our service. Happy motoring!!!

ANTHONY P. on 02/17/2017
"keeps you car happy"
awesome work... the people here care about you and are honest... Give you a great price and will work with you even if your difficult to work with..
recommend this place to anyone looking to get work done to their car
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 08:11 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 03/03/2017

Thank you Anthony for the 4 star rating. We appreciate the loyalty and trust you have for our service. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and dealing with you in the future. Happy motoring!!

anthony p. on 01/18/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Correction on rating"
Meant to actually give a 4 star would give 4 and half star but still feel that the work is great even the customer service is outstanding just need to be sure if time frame is all or try to let customers know soon as you can that a part is delayed or something...
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 08:00 PM
BRAD A. on 01/17/2017
"Front strut assembly, front strut mount, front sway bar links, and headlight replacement"
A-Z Auto Center explained to me the function and purpose of the struts and sway bars before I had the work done. They called me after they realized they would have to replace the front strut mount as well to explain why it was necessary. They also were generous in the pricing and payment process.
Service Date: 01/14/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017 08:30 PM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 03/03/2017

Thank you, Brad, for the 4-star review. Your feedback is important in our mission to always try and improve our service. Happy motoring!!!

SIDNEY E. on 01/09/2017
"Close by and palmer is very nice person to have the other guy short with glasses isn't very harsh"
On time and knows the problem
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 01/03/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2017 10:45 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you Sidney for the 5 star review. Your feedback is important in our mission to always try and improve our service. Happy motoring!!!

Steve F. on 12/15/2016
Steve said everything was pretty good at this business but it was nothing outstanding.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you Steve for the 4 star review. Your feedback is important in our mission to always try and improve our service. Happy motoring!!!

BRAD A. on 11/25/2016
"Good and affordable service"
I went to A-Z to get a problem with my Nissan fixed. Their quote was much cheaper than a local Nissan dealership and they connected me with a rental company while they worked on my car. I had it back within 48 hours.
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016 08:01 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you Brad for the 4 star review. Your feedback is important in our mission to always try and improve our service. Happy motoring!!!

BRAD A. on 10/26/2016
"Headlight replacement was cheap and quick."
I needed my drivers side headlight replaced. I made an appointment and when I arrived at A-Z the whole process took 20-30 minutes before I got my car back with the headlight replaced. I was pleased with the ease, cost, and timeliness. I went on a Thursday afternoon.
Service Date: 10/20/2016
Review Created: 10/26/2016 09:07 PM
JOSE C. on 10/25/2016
"Their willingness to accommodate in shirt notice"
It was a pleasant visit
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 10/20/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 01:16 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 10/25/2016

Thank you Jose for the 4 star review. Your feedback is important in our mission to always try and improve our service. Happy motoring!!!

MARILYNN B. on 10/10/2016
"Very good service and it's right around the corner from where I live"
Good job. Finished when promised
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/07/2016
Review Created: 10/10/2016 07:23 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you Marilynn for the 4 star rating. Your feedback is important to us so that we can continue improving our service. Happy motoring!

NICOLE F. on 09/07/2016
"Repair"
Considerate and prompt. Final cost was the same as the quote. Fixed mostly everything, except one issue which I was able to fix at home. Professional and respectful
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tracker
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/07/2016 08:20 PM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 09/08/2016

Thank you Nicole for the positive review, your feedback is important to our mission to always try and improve our service. Happy motoring!

CALEB C. on 09/02/2016
"Honest, fast service"
They got our car in quickly, communicated well about what needed to be fixed, and waited for the go-ahead from us before doing anything which I appreciate. The only thing I'd change is that they sent a separate email detailing the cost of each thing that needed to be done- would have been easier if it was one email with multiple items in it.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/19/2016
Review Created: 09/02/2016 08:02 AM
Billy A. at A Z Auto Center responded on 09/07/2016

Thank you Caleb for the positive review. If you rather one email you can request to get all recommended work emailed to you in one email. Thank you for your feedback, your input and business is very important to us and we hope you continue using our service. Happy motoring!