Murrieta Auto Repair

Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Chris S. on 05/17/2017
"Great Service"
Took the car in for a smog check after setting an appointment. They were done in less time than originally stated and the service was excellent as usual.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 08:39 PM
Daniel N. on 05/14/2017
"Excellent Sevice"
They explained in detail everything that needed to be done, and then also could be done, but wasn't necessary. Very professional and friendly.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 05/14/2017 10:51 AM
Chet G. on 05/10/2017
"First time"
Easy, car done on time- very efficient.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 09:06 PM
Donna E. on 05/10/2017
"Auto Repair"
Good service. I explained I had a car leak. They found it and explained where it was coming from and even showed me picture of what they repaired. Awesome Job.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 03:08 PM
Cedrick W. on 05/07/2017
"Once again Satisfied"
MAR remains a good business in my books. Customer service is always on point and services provided to customer satisfaction. I will continue to use and would definitely recommend
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 01:32 PM
Paul R. on 05/01/2017
"friendly shop"
Good shop, friendly and they do good work. Be back with the other car soon.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 05/01/2017 08:17 PM
Jeanine G. on 04/28/2017
"Friendly and helpful"
Appreciate that shop is authorized to accept my warranty coverage.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 05:11 PM
Mayra F. on 04/14/2017
"Great services "
Excellent Services and great people!!! they help me so much, they understand my time and work. All the support was made by Phone with fantastic communication. For sure I will keep using them
Chris was fantastic, Thank you so much !!
Vehicle: Isuzu
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 07:31 AM
Justin F. on 04/09/2017
"Great service "
I would highly recommend them and it's the only place I'll take my vehicles.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/09/2017 11:31 AM
Michele N. on 04/07/2017
"Quoted price not honored when we got there"
never going back
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 05:59 PM
Art L. on 04/07/2017
"Friendly, honest, no fuss service. "
Always feel like Justin is interested in providing me with the best service possible.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 05:44 PM
Shannon K. on 03/31/2017
" Car Check up"
I was a bit surprised about the 50.00 charge to check something...I was not informed of this when I called and made the appointment...but Justin was very nice and professional...they were thorough...
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 07:31 AM
Alyssa E. on 03/24/2017
"Great Service!"
Shop provided service as they had stated and staff were incredibly friendly.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017 05:47 AM
John S. on 03/23/2017
"Great Place For Service"
Appt made on line. Taken in immediately. No high pressure
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 06:41 AM
Luis K. on 03/04/2017
"Great work! "
Always quality work at a fair price.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/04/2017 11:02 PM
Justin F. on 03/01/2017
"customer service"
There customer service is great and there very helpful.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/25/2017
Review Created: 03/01/2017 10:36 AM
Harper and Tina N. ReScore Review on 02/28/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"response to earlier correspondence"
Dear Murrieta Auto Repair~ while I am not trying to stir up any ill feelings or negativity, this information was shared to me by my husband who was stated he was not pleased by the way he felt the office treated him in a courteous manner. I don't make it a habit to negatively share my opinions and try to be positive about encounters of any kind and overlook issues trying to understand what things could be misconstrued. I apologize for any ill feelings or bad review I have shared. The reason we returned (as was
asked in an earlier message), was because we wanted to give your company a second chance, rather than write it off as a negative experience the first time, as everyone deserves a second chance~trying to give the benefit of the doubt. (Thank you, but it is not necessary for the refund of $4.59). I'm sure your business will continue to thrive and keep customers satisfied and that my review will not make any impact on your business. I'm sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused and do not wish to make problems. I wish you all the very best and feel confident that you will continue to be successful. Blessings and apologies.
Review Created: 02/28/2017 09:37 AM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"just curious why EACH review was 5 stars ??"
It has been noted that when one writes a highly favorable review they are compensated for an oil change or other complimentary service. Not trying to be too negative here, but none of the reviews were below "excellent"?? one wonders why there is NOT one that is unhappy? even at the most prestige places there is usually at least a small handful of dissatisfied customers? the adage "if it's too good to be true"....applies in my opinion.
Review Created: 02/28/2017 09:37 AM
Chris C. at Murrieta Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2017

I would really appreciate you don't come onto our page and leave fake reviews with false accusations.  I have never incentivized any customer with free oil changes or any repairs in exchange for good reviews.  I don't even ask for reviews. If you actually took the time to look through our reviews there are quite a few reviews that are far from perfect and even a few customers that had valid complaints.  In those cases we try to use those reviews to better our process and not let whatever happened happen again.  This review needs to be removed.

-Justin

Tina D. on 02/28/2017
"Oil change advertised for ($19.99 totaled ended up to $24.99)"
My husband took our car in for an oil change~ he was not impressed or pleased with their lack of friendliness. He felt they were more concerned by IF we had taken care of prior issues that was claimed we needed done on our vehicle ~ even though those issues were not found by another Auto Repair company. ~ it seems they are more concerned with making money more than anything else, I feel bad for the customers that may be elderly or naive and get taken advantage of. He says he will not return there, (even as we spent $49 for a diagnosis and felt took on that as well) other companies do not charge this outrageous fee.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 02/28/2017 09:21 AM
Chris C. at Murrieta Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2017

Second bad review in a row from you.   My question is why did you return after your first "bad experience"?  Going over the vehicles recommended work  with the customer is part of our job and something we require our service advisors to do.  Usually this is done on the initial write up process so that if any of the recommended work had already been completed we can update the recommendations in our system.  Our main concern IS if you have taken care of any of the recommended work, because it was recommended for a reason and we want to make sure you have safe reliable transportation.  While we are a business and we are here to make a living just like everyone else, I can assure you our main goal is making sure you have safe reliable transportation (not being the cheapest or most expensive shop around) or trying to "take" you or "take advantage" of you.  I can also assure you $49 to diagnose/inspect your vehicle is anything but an "outrageous" fee and is actually very fair considering the time it took my guys to inspect the vehicle, find the problem, and quote you on the repairs.  As far as the oil change goes, it's a $19.99 oil change + $1.34 (tax on the parts) + $3.25 (hazardous waste disposal fee).  The total comes to $24.58 not $24.99.  If a refund of the $4.59 is what you want I can make that happen.

Edwin M. on 02/18/2017
"as always- great"
Had my smog test - what can i say? always great service!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/18/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017 11:36 PM
Brad S. on 02/18/2017
"Looking for a good mechanic?"
You just found one! You can go to some places and get your car's codes read for free. That's not what goes on when you get the latest and greatest diagnostic instruments hooked up to your car. this is state of the art and not cheap but it takes the guess work out of the repairs and saves money in the end. You will drive by a line up of auto shops to get to Murrieta Auto Repair but at the end, you will find a thriving enterprise. That says a mouthful about this busy shop. Still...they got my 4Runner out and in top condition. on time, as promised.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner