Ace Auto

Scott G. on 07/12/2017
"Rip off"
Stay away,Zach the customer service Manager,is a scam artist.I stopped by to get my brakes examined,He tells me I need rotirs,pads in front,as well as rear brakes, cost 650.00.Also he charges 30.00 for examination.Then he proceeded to tell me I also need a valve cover replaced at 1,200.Now in total shock,I decided to get another quote,the new honest mechanic says I only need Rotors .Beware Ace auto and Zach take advantage of people.
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 02:38 PM
Rainy S. on 03/09/2017
"Very Trustworthy "
Both if my parents have taken their vehicles here to be repaired. Jake and Zack are very kind and honest. They have had the cars repaired in a timely and cost friendly manner. I highly recommend them. It's hard to find an honest place for vehicle repairs, and I am glad to have found Ace Auto.
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017 08:26 PM
Angela T. on 11/18/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Skilled, friendly, good value"
I am pleased with some recent work done by Ace. They helped me trouble shoot a longstanding issue that I had been having with my older model Honda and got it fixed where I had gotten the run around from other mechanics. I could not be more pleased with their services.
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 11/18/2016 06:22 PM
Rafael Z. on 10/11/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great and professional service !!"
I came to UT from NV to buy a vehicle and made an appointment with Ace auto repair to perform pre purchase diagnostics and from very beginning the whole staff was very, polite, honest and professional. They found a few things about the vehicle that needed immediate attention, so I was able to negotiate a better purchase price with th seller, THEY SAVED ME MONEY!!! And I then Knew what I was buying.... Jake and his crew were very honest and informative about the vehicle and right from very beginning and I was very happy I chose their shop over few others in the area. If I would live in UT thet would deft be my car shop, and if you are looking for a great mechanic go with them...They Are The Best!!!
Review Created: 10/11/2016 06:56 PM
Paul B. on 07/03/2016
"Great service, honest and up-front"
I took my truck in to have my old R12 A/C system evaluated and repaired. Jake was respectful and pleasant from the time I walked in the door. I explained to him that I usually do my own work, but I don't have the equipment to do the A/C. He was up front with me about what would need to happen and the possible costs associated. He was also very honest about how long it would take (I dropped it off on a monday afternoon and he told me it would probably be Wednesday morning before they would be able to diagnose it). On Wednesday, Jake called me and informed me that they had it in the shop and he noticed that the valve cover gasket was leaking and I might want to give that some attention when I got it back. I was really impressed that he had enough respect for me to acknowledge that I'd probably want to handle that myself, but he was still looking out for potential problems for me.
They got the R134 conversion kit put on and got it charged up. There were no leaks, but the A/C still didn't work. He suggested replacing the expansion valve. Since it was a somewhat expensive part and required about 3.5 hours of shop time, I opted to get the part and install it myself, which would save me quite a bit. Jake was very understanding about that and offered to evac the system and recharge it once I had the part installed at no additional cost. That's great service. I would definitely take my vehicles here again.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/03/2016 05:56 AM
Jamie G. on 06/27/2016
Jamie said this business addressed all the issues he had on his vehicle, they also repaired these issues for a fair and honest price.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 06/21/2016
Review Created: 06/27/2016
Matthew B. on 06/25/2016
Matthew said the business is really professional and did a good job. He said he feels they try to keep the cost down for their customers.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 06/25/2016
Judith B. on 06/25/2016
Judith said the employees at this business are very nice and she would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 06/25/2016
Shalaine H. on 06/23/2016
Shalaine said this business is simply the best. She has never had a better experience. She would highly recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 06/20/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
Eric L. on 06/23/2016
Eric said the business sounded competent and their prices were way better than other places.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 06/21/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
Jeff P. on 06/17/2016
Jeff said Jake, an employee, was honest and up front. He has also dealt with this business in the past and they do good work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 06/13/2016
Review Created: 06/17/2016
David H. on 06/11/2016
David said the people in the front need to be a little more outgoing and friendly.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Review Created: 06/11/2016
Shawn B. on 06/11/2016
Shawn said the service was great.
Vehicle: Toyota T100
Review Created: 06/11/2016
russell m. on 06/10/2016
"Great service, Great guys!"
Took my wife's Cobalt into Ace to see about fixing a stuck key in the ignition, as well as a stuck shifter. Jake and the guys figured it out, shifter is working better than before, and that resulted in key being able to be retrieved from the ignition. I have had nothing but great service and experience with them. Highly recommended!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Review Created: 06/10/2016 09:24 AM
Jennifer E. on 06/09/2016
Jennifer said this business got everything done for her when they said they would.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 06/07/2016
Review Created: 06/09/2016
Steve H. on 06/04/2016
Steve said he was satisfied with the business and their service. They explained every thing that was going to be repaired and the facility did what they said was going to be done.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/02/2016
Review Created: 06/04/2016
Kim B. on 06/03/2016
"Best of the Best"
Jake is the man you want to have work on your car. He is upfront, honest, and efficient. There is a good reason he is so busy, but he still gets you in and out and on your way.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 06/02/2016
Review Created: 06/03/2016 08:02 AM
Jennifer P. on 05/28/2016
Jennifer said this business did a great job.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 05/03/2016
Review Created: 05/28/2016
Othollo R. on 05/24/2016
Othollo said he took his vehicle in for an inspection and the employees did everything he asked for. He stated they were nice, prompt, and the job was affordable.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/24/2016
Greg A. on 05/21/2016
Greg said Jake, an employee, was taking good care of his vehicle. It took long because they were busy but he was still happy with the service provided by this business.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup