Action Towing & Service

BRIAN R. on 11/25/2015
"Fuel line repair"
I was disappointed. I explained exactly that a clamp on the fuel filter hose had come loose and that all that was needed was a new clamp. They still insisted on a $45 diagnostic fee. In the end, they only had to install new hose clamps and about 12 inches of new fuel hose. At any parts dealer, the cost would be about $10 and the actual install time would be 15 minutes. Well, 2 hours passed and the cost was over $100 with my AAA discount!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 11/23/2015
Review Created: 11/25/2015 06:37 AM
MARILYN G. on 07/25/2015
"Survey"
My name is Marilyn. I have had my car towed to this location twice. I put my own email on the form. This email regarding my recent service made me quite upset. Ithe went to someone other than myself and makes me curious as to how you even obtained the email address that you sent it to. I am thankful that mrs. Jamie Gibson is my nephews wife and the person that received this information, but she has nothing to do with my car. I have never even put her as a reference on any documentation that you have. You can imagine my shock when she forwarded it to me. Thank God there was no personal information linked to it. Secondly, the information that was included was also wrong. This second error makes me feel like my car was never even evaluated nor any diagnostic ever run on it when it was last there on July 20, 2015. The mileage listed was from February which was the first time I had my car towed there. Lastly, my car was damaged on your lot. So to say the least, while employees are friendly, the quality of service is another issue. Likewise the security of information.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento