Affordable Auto Repair

Review for Affordable Auto Repair
Chris D. on 04/01/2016
"Never fixed the problem"
After taking the car to this place several times, they never actually fixed the problem. They kept telling us it could be this or that and after spending a lot of money and waisted time with this repair shop, we decided to go somewhere else. Our new mechanic fixed the actual problem on the first visit and the car runs fine now. Maybe they just don't know how to fix a Volvo, which I don't have a problem with but they should of told us from the start that they are not certified to work on them. They also became rude to us when we had to have our car towed back to them because they did not clamp down our fuel hose properly. I had to call them toward the end of the day to ask about the status of the car and they claimed it was ready to be picked up, thanks for the courtesy call Affordable Auto. A few days after the repair our engine light came on again! I won't be going back there for any of service in the future. I would of given them 0 stars but the review cannot be complete with out at least one star on it.
Vehicle: Volvo S80