After Hours Auto Repair

Kevin W. on 08/09/2017
Kevin said the man at this business was very rude. He said his vehicle needed a radiator and he could have gotten it for $107. They were going to charge him a total of $657 for the part and labor. He decided to patch it so he could get home and was in the process of patching the radiator when the guy told him he had to move his vehicle. He asked the guy for some help and he was told absolutely not. He was being nice and even offered to buy the guy lunch but the guy was a jerk and would not talk to him.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
Greg M. at After Hours Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2017

WELL FIRST OF ALL THE  EST, WAS $462 THAT INCLUDED PARTS LABOR TAX SHOP SUPPLIES AND COOLANT. NEXT THING IS I REMOVED THE RADIATOR SUPPORT TWICE FOR YOU AT NO CHARGE AND I EXPLAINED TO YOU IN THE BEGINNING I WOULD NOT COBB THE RADIATOR I WOULD ONLY FIX IT THE RITE WAY. THERE IS NO OTHER SHOP THAT WOULD LET YOU WORK ON YOUR OWN VEHICLE FOR OVER THREE HOURS BLOCKING THERE BAY FOR ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE. I WORK ALONE AND I NEEDED TO GO ON A TOW CALL THAT IS WHY I ASKED YOU TO FINISH UP SO I COULD SECURE MY GATE. JUST TO FINISH UP I AM A US ARMY VETERAN AND SUFFER FROM PTSD SO WHEN SOMEONE JUST WONT LISTEN TO REASON AFTER I EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT I WAS EXTREMELY
BUSY I MAY HAVE COME OFF AS RUDE. IN CLOSING THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR RUINING MY FIVE STAR RATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Displaying 1 Review