All About Automotive And Towing

KIM F. on 09/21/2017
"Professional and informative"
Whenever I get work done, they keep me informed of the status. They never try to upsell items. They will advise if any issues, no matter how small and make recommendations.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 08:55 AM
Anne or Mark W. on 09/13/2017
"Timely care"
In view of my sad circumstances...I am so thankful for your quick attention ! It all worked out...no more key problem...I Hope!! A. Wiberg
Vehicle: Pontiac Torrent
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 08:07 AM
Lee B. on 09/12/2017
"Best shop ever"
Great customer service, truthful on what repairs are needed. Decent prices and sometimes the guys stay late to get car done and get it back to you. BIG KUDOS to Chris.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 10:27 AM
Michael G. on 09/11/2017
Michael said the service was impressive. The staff was able to find the problems quickly, when other business couldn't.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Gerald G. on 09/08/2017
"Great Work "
They handled it all from doing the towing and repairs and they negotiated with the Insurance Company. I literally just gave them the keys and they called me when it was done. Runs like new.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 300
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 12:07 PM
CINDY G. on 09/01/2017
"Trusted Automotive Service"
Excellent at diagnosing my car and then explaining the issues to me. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of. Services are reasonably priced. I wouldn't think of taking my car repairs to anyone else.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 07:19 AM
Danny P. on 08/17/2017
Danny said this business was very professional. He enjoyed sending his vehicle to be serviced there.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Friel M. on 08/15/2017
"Great Service"
Very nice and knowledgeable mechanics. I trust these guys
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 05:16 AM
Roby C. on 08/08/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"dishonest towing situation"
After hours of waiting for the tow truck to get to a grocery store parking lot, the truck driver parked his truck and never went around to find me, as I could see the truck parked 5 lanes down from where I was. When I called office they told me the tow truck driver didn't have a cell phone to contact me. So finally he decided to move his truck around the parking lot and I had to wave him down. Once he got my car hooked on from the parking space onto his truck you can imagine the rear of the car was facing the driver side.. When we arrived at the destination, with the address, he didn't wait any minutes to unload my car and parked it on the right side of the street, and I looked further down to see other cars were parked in the opposite direction of how he was about to park mine, I asked the tow driver, wait isn't that the wrong way? he replied It should be ok, you are not keeping it here too long? I said r u sure? he said yes. Well the next day I got a parking ticket and I didn't park the car, the car is mine, but I didn't put the car there. So Allaboutautomitive lying and stating I signed the sheet to release the car etc. yes I did but all it says on it: without any damages, it doesn't state about parking it in the wrong direction! Is the drive that Inexperience or Lazy to turn the truck around and park my car correctly? I was not responsible, they are responsible for the Ticket and should take care of it, if it was a mistake. period! will never rely on them ever, or AAA!
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 10:43 AM
Sandi R. on 08/08/2017
Sandi said she got friendly service. Nick provides good customer service and he's really personable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
Alan L. on 08/08/2017
Alan said this business was close to work. They were very friendly. Whenever he has a problem they are there to help him.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
Phil U. on 08/03/2017
"The owner Chris!"
Chris is an outstanding person. He knows his business, stands behind his work and is HONEST!
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 03:57 PM
Cinnamon F. on 08/02/2017
Cinnamon said the business diagnosed her vehicle and it was not worth the cost. She ended up selling her vehicle to this business.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017
J F. on 07/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Untrustworthy "
Took my car here, they quoted me $700.00 with all parts (which were supposed to be three engine mounts) and labor. When it came time to pick up the car it only got 1 mount not three (@over $200 a piece) I was still charged $660. Yes I got $50. Off on labor after they had my car a week with no calls. They said we were good to go.......my car made it 4 miles up Arlington has road and broke down! Tried to call him, did not answer. So now the car is junked, and I am out $610. Not honest at all, my mechanic at home would have told me not to put work into and just junk it. The car needed a trans that cost more than the car could ever be worth. Just so disappointed that they even did the work and took my money!
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 02:13 PM
Abhijeet T. on 07/25/2017
Abhijeet said there is always room for improvement at this business.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Harsha T. on 07/21/2017
Harsha said the service was good at this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Ronny O. on 07/21/2017
Ronny said this business towed his vehicle to the house free of charge because his wife and kids were in it. He said this is his new go-to facility and the price is fair. The owner and the staff are good people.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Ralph A. on 07/19/2017
Ralph said this business had good service. They were very nice and they treated him well.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Maria W. on 07/18/2017
Maria said this business got to her vehicle quickly and they serviced it quickly as well. The employee that came out to tow her vehicle was very experienced. Everything worked out.
Vehicle: Kia Amanti
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Ramiro F. on 07/17/2017
Ramiro said this business did good work. He had his vehicle towed overnight and they fixed it the next day.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta III