All In The Wrist Auto Repair

Lee U. on 10/28/2016
Lee said the business did a diagnostic but didn't even address the issue she brought her vehicle in for. They did not communicate beforehand the cost for the diagnostic.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2016

I'm so sorry we fell short of your expectations Lee. I did the inspection and wrote the up quote myself; I thought I covered both of your concerns. If there is ever a chance that we can regain your trust, I would love the opportunity to do so.

HOLLY A. on 09/16/2015
"Not what I expected"
Let me start off by saying that I really had high expectations for this shop as it came highly recommended to me. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. I initially called with a list of things I wanted/needed done. When scheduling I was told that I would only get an oil change and they would do a check up and tell me what needed to be done after that. Even though I knew what I needed done, I complied....during my oil change I was told I needed an air filter (which was already on my list to be done) so I approved. When the job was complete I had to leave town immediately, when I arrived back home that evening, I found that my oil was leaking....I put my vehicle up on my ramps and found that the oil from the change was never cleaned up so the residue was still dripping down AND the new oil filter was leaking. So I tightened down the filter and cleaned all the oil from the undercarriage....popped the hood and saw that there was oil splattered all over my engine.....needless to say, I was disheartened. I have more work needing to be done but will now have to find someone else to do the work because if a simple oil change can not be done professionally/well, I can't expect bigger jobs to be done professionally/well either.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V