All In The Wrist Auto Repair

Drew D. on 05/09/2017
Drew said she had to take her vehicle back because she had a few concerns with the repair.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2017

I'm very sorry that you feel so negatively about our service Drew. When I received this review I went over the service order and saw that we replaced the part under warranty and at no extra charge to you. We will strive to do better; I am no longer buying parts from this particular vendor because of this sitiation. If we can earn your trust back we would love to do so. Thank you!!

Patrice K. on 05/25/2016
Patrice said the business did a good job on the tune up for her vehicle but the prices were too high. She liked the service but they were higher than other businesses prices.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 05/20/2016
Review Created: 05/25/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2016

Patrice, I just wanted to respond and tell you how much we appreciate you're business. I know that there are many choices out there and choosing to bring your car to us is greatly appreciated. I believe that we are comparable with most other repair shops in Albuquerque, however I will review your ticket with my staff to insure that we are doing an honest job for you and our other customers. Thank you!!

Seth A. on 03/24/2016
Seth said the issue on his vehicle is not working and it did not get resolved. It was a tricky repair and was paid for. He still needs to get that fixed. This is a great business.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/21/2016
Review Created: 03/24/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2016

I'm very sorry we did not meet your standards Seth. Please give us a call so that the issue can be resolved ASAP. Thank you!

Paul I. on 03/09/2016
Paul said the business quoted that the repair would cost $200, but when he went to pay them, they said it was $600 due to some setbacks. He said that this made him unhappy with the experience, but they fixed the problem and are a reliable business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 03/04/2016
Review Created: 03/09/2016
MOLLIE L. at All In The Wrist Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2016

I am sincerely sorry for the lack of communication Paul and I have addressed it with my staff. I hope we can regain your trust on your next visit. Thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Cliff R. on 12/18/2015
Cliff said he enjoys this business and the employees are friendly but the last couple of times he has taken his vehicle in, he told them he thought he knew the problem and they claimed it was something else. He ended up being right and this resulted in him needing to take his vehicle in for service multiple times.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 11/20/2015
Review Created: 12/18/2015
Erin R. on 07/11/2015
Erin said they were really great. They fixed everything but went back because the engine light came on. The gas was not on properly and so oil was leaking, she took it back to the business and they fixed it for free and gave her a ride home and brought her back. She appreciates they fixed their mistake and plans on going back.
Vehicle: Kia Rio