All Make Auto Care Inc

Christina B. on 02/20/2016
Christina said this business messed up her windshield wipers and they were supposed to fix them. She even noted to them that the windshield wipers looked like they were not put on right, and they did not even tell her about the issue. She paid $400 for the repairs and they are still not working correctly. However, the employee at the front desk was wonderful. Overall, she expressed she is not happy with the outcome of her vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Category: Service
Service Date: 02/10/2016
Review Created: 02/20/2016
Marian D. at All Make Auto Care Inc responded on 02/23/2016

Christina came in on February 5th  during a snow storm stating that her wipers don't work. My techs brought in the car and the found that the wiper transmission was broken due to not removing the snow before turning on the wipers. I called around for the part and ford told us that the part is back ordered which means there was a factory issue with that transmission.  We ordered oem part from ford which they don't even know when it is going to be available.  We did however get an after market part and repaired her wipers so she would not have to be without a vehicle.  The wipers do not line up perfectly as they should but at least the vehicle is driveable for the time being.  We told her when we get the new wiper transmission we will take care of it at no cost.  After we saw this review I called her and asked her why she gave me such a bad review? Her respones was we F*&in her car and I must be F*&^in kidding it's not good enough to her so when she started using the F word we told her she can go F*&^in pound sand.  She kept calling back numerous times swearing and screaming obsenities at us.

Mike B. on 04/25/2013
Mike said he would not recommend this business to others because he was overcharged $100 during a previous visit. He said he was told the business would take it off his next bill and they did.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/18/2013
Review Created: 04/25/2013
Marian D. at All Make Auto Care Inc responded on 05/01/2013
Mike bought 1974 Triumph Spider in very bad shape. We did a lot of work to the car. One day Mike brought his own aftermarket outside mirrors for us to mount on the car. These mirrors had to be custom installed because they didn't fit right way. According to Mike we should have just screwed them in with self tapping screws and it should of taking us a half hour. Well we don't do half fast work. So we did it the right way and it took us about 3 hours to do the job right. Unfortunately Mike thought that it was way to much money so I told him I would give him a $100 off the next repair. He has been coming back regularly. So I don't know what the issue is. Mike never complained when we bleed his clutch for free or do a flat tire for free or other services that we just let him have. I will talk to Mike personally because Mike likes to dictate his own prices.