All - Tech Auto Repair Inc.

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Review for All - Tech Auto Repair Inc.
Shaun G. on 07/26/2014
"These guys know me and my cars and they're honest"
I always used to take my cars to the dealerships for repairs and maintenance and paid thousands and thousands of dollars and was treated poorly or even dishonestly when it was time to pay. Dan and the team at All-Tech were nearby so I tried them and I've always been treated fairly so I went back when I needed to. I check what they tell me and they're honest. They sent someone out 30 miles to pick me up when my van broke down. They refer me to other experts they trust if they need to and are up front about it, and will pass on their discount if applicable and I trust who they trust. I had some repairs along with an alignment and they had to outsource the alignment. I thought the alignment needed to be re-checked, and they offered to come over pick up my car and get it re-aligned, which they did, and did not charge me an extra cent. Once I brought in my old hot rod project that needed some wiring hooked up and they were able to help me out dirt cheap and I was very happy with the job. Also I recently went in for an emmissions test, they gave me a coupon good for a free emissions test next time (emissions test are 10 bucks), or 10 bucks off an oil change.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber