Mike M. on 05/30/2017
"communication coupled with skilled craftsmanship "
Kevin and his crew impressed me on every aspect of doing business with them. Their ability to communicate impressed me first, with text message updates that kept me from wondering if they had a chance to look at my car and then with a link i was able to see photos of just what the issues were and a easy to understand overview of how and why any repairs/maintenance should be done. i knew my wife was going to like this, everything was easy to understand for a non mechanical person, and could be referenced later if and confusion/misunderstanding occurred. Once the work was completed i followed up with Kevin and was further impressed with his expertise and knowledge. i have returned to Allmans on two more occasions working on my work truck, my wife's Audi and my sons older SUV. highly satisfied on all occasions
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 07:36 PM
Sally L. on 05/24/2017
"Always 5 star personal, professional service!"
Kevin and staff continue to support our varying family vehicles' needs-with honest assessment about what work is truly necessary and how to best service aging cars. We trust Kevin's judgment and make repair/replacement decisions accordingly.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 10:27 AM
Nelson M. on 05/14/2017
"Oil Change"
Completed a routine oil change. No issues at all with the service. Always do a great job of looking over the car for potential issues.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/14/2017 07:21 AM
Cindy B. on 05/11/2017
"see below"
liked how professional you were (contacted us, took us at the time scheduled, told us what to expect, etc. BUT we really don't like e-mails and we've gotten so many - TOO many since the service was complete. So all was good except that.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 04:46 PM
Steve W. on 05/04/2017
"Quick fix "
Good timing and done before est time less money than expected
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:22 AM
Dan M. on 04/28/2017
"My Go-to for Service"
You're not going to find a more honest and hassle-free shop. I love how easy it is to book an appointment. The pricing is fair and the vehicle inspection report they send to your phone lets you know what your car might need next.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 03:13 PM
Cliff P. on 04/27/2017
"Tire repair "
Kevin and crew always accommodating and fast service. You also get updates and pictures of the damage and repair.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 09:49 AM
Stephen C. on 04/25/2017
"mechanic who cares for your car"
i take all my cars there for service 3,my brother takes his there also
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 03:26 PM
Debra B. on 04/24/2017
"👍🏻👍🏻"
Excellent service as usual!!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 05:12 PM
Wayne C. on 04/20/2017
"Good, Fast Service, Reasonable Prices, Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff"
Was a pleasure doing business with Allman's Automotive. Will use them for all my auto needs.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 02:06 PM
Beth V. on 04/20/2017
"100,000 mile tune-up"
Kevin & Michael were able to do my vehicles 100,000 mile check-up in just a few hours.

I am text messaged when my car is checked-in and when the maintenance is completed. I also receive an email with a link that tells me what has been done to the car.

Allman's Automotive has friendly employees that have a sense of humor and know what they are doing when it comes to taking care of my vehicle.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town and Country
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 06:00 AM
Jeff M. on 04/13/2017
"Great Service"
Kevin did a very thorough job inspecting and diagnosing the issues with my car. Great work, great people !
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 04/09/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 05:22 AM
Hal W. on 04/08/2017
"90,000 mile Suburu service"
I get convenient scheduling and honest feedback what is needed now and what can wait. Not like the Suburu dealer who tries to upcharge you and tries to add services not even recommended by Suburu.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 02:55 PM
Louis R. on 04/05/2017
"5 excellent job "
It someplace you can relax for a while while you wait
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 01:19 PM
Charles F. on 04/04/2017
"Swith winter tires for summers. "
Well done, as usual, but my tire pressure sensor just came on.
Vehicle: Volkswagen GTI
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 07:44 AM
Kevin A., Owner at Allman's Automotive responded on 04/04/2017

Hi Charles,

Thank you for using us as always. At your convenience please come back to the shop, so we can check your tire pressure monitoring system for proper functionality. During the swap the system may have gotten confused and may need a reset.

- Kevin

Jonathon G. on 04/01/2017
"Always happy with Allman's"
Rear brake job on a 2014 Subaru Impreza. Got a very detailed report with pictures via email. Another nice thing: if it ain't broke, they don't fix it. They sent me pictures of my front brakes showing that they didn't need service.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 06:39 AM
Cherie G. on 03/31/2017
"Outstanding service"
Kevin and his crew are so responsive and took my car in same day when I had a problem. Not only they were able to fix the problem but it didn't require any special parts or more work. They are truly amazing in the quality and care they give you as a person as well as your car!!
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 07:44 AM
Eric P. on 03/28/2017
"Outstanding!"
I recently moved and had to find a new mechanic. Allman's Automotive had great reviews so I decided to give them a try.

I was easily able to schedule an appointment by phone and Kevin (owner) was excellent to deal with. They have an early/late drop off which I took advantage of by dropping my car off the night before. They leverage technology in a way that makes the customer experience very unique and transparent. I was able to get text alerts to notify me when my car was checked in. Once the car was checked in and they inspected it (for the issue I was having plus a general inspection) I got a text with a link to a very comprehensive report that outlined what needed to be addressed. Each issue had a description of the problem and also rated whether a problem needed immediate attention or just simply something to keep an eye on. Additionally, each issue had pictures where applicable to help explain the issue! I called Kevin to ask some questions and go over the specific things I wanted to address that day and make sure I understood the cost. Kevin was very patient, polite, and professional while answering all of my questions and never pushy when it came to doing any work. The car was ready that day and the cost was exactly what he quoted which was very reasonable.

I think it's hard to find companies these days that can deliver outstanding customer service and genuinely care about their customers. Allman's Automotive exceeded my expectations and, as a result, I plan to use them again in the future and I would highly recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017 06:35 AM
Eric and Lisa W. on 03/16/2017
"oil change"
Just went in for regular maintenance oil change. No problem as usual. Easy scheduling with personable staff. I used to go to a chain but after going here for a snow tire installation I was very impressed with their quality and customer service. We go to Kevin for all of our automotive needs. He has done brakes, oil changes, repaired a rodent chewed fuel line, and seasonally changed tires to name a few. I feel the prices are better or comparable and customer service is great. Definitely recommend using this small independent shop.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 03/02/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 09:36 PM
Chris O. on 03/14/2017
"Excellent service "
Excellent service, did exactly what we agreed to. Photos of inspected items were very helpful
Vehicle: Ford Escape