Amazin Auto Repair

Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 06:01 PM
LAverne G. on 09/09/2017
"Very pleased"
Fast work done in a timely matter
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 10:40 AM
Paula S. on 08/23/2017
"OIL CHANGE & TIRE ROTATION"
My appt. was at 9am. I arrived at 8:30. The shop opens at 8:30 The shop didn't open until 9:45. 2 other customers were also waiting. I was first for an oil change it took the tech until 11:45 to change my oil & I was informed I didn't need my tires rotated! I was very very disappointed ūüėĒ I drove twenty miles because I had a Groupon offer & read good reviews.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 10:27 PM
lewkynn T. on 08/18/2017
"Takes really good care of you"
Great place
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 12:08 PM
A T., owner at Amazin Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2017

We are pleased to learn that you had the kind of experience that keeps customers coming back to us for their automotive needs. Without our loyal customers, we wouldn't exist, so we always work hard to provide excellent service at the best possible value. We look forward to our next opportunity to be of service to you. Thanks for your review and for your patronage.

clarissa g. ReScore Review on 08/19/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Ongoing"
AT's response are blatant lies. He NEVER offered a quote of cost of repairs and that is my mistake for not getting. I thought I could trust him...but that was not the case. The loaner would not have been an issue except he said come pick your car up in an hour...i couldn't find the single key...no key ring he gave...so I hired a locksmith and I PAID. HE DID NOT. And when I showed up my car was still not ready a week later for a job he promised would be done in 2 days. And I found the car keys the next am...it was in a sweatshirt pocket. He told me if you would have called he could have gotten the keys for 1/2 the price...well he didn't return the 10 calls/msg I left. And I wouldn't have been in a rush but he promised the car was done. Then he is going to lie to say I signed a work order...NEVER happened or that I agreed to more than a couple hundred dollars for a part. He is only trying to look good. That's his MO. I took my car to a 3rd party today and can prove he over charged me for the work. $1250 is what 2 other shops said was the most I should have paid. I have referred several ppl there that were also disappointed. I feel cheated and lied to and who knows how long he has been doing this. Feel cheated and lied to.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 02:28 AM

"Rediculous "
Amazin auto...more specifically AT said several times he would call me to tell me how much a part cost. He dodged several calls over a week when he promised my car would be done in a couple days and NEVER told me the price of the part. When I picked up my car he lied and said he promised it would be "a couple hundred dollars" well he charge me more than double that. For 2 parts in the car to be replaced he said his mechanic was off...why would you not communicate that?? I have 3 jobs and have been bringing my car there for over 5 years. He clearly cannot meet his promises/obligations. I trusted him and this is how he treats his customers. He has so much money he constantly goes on vacation and doesn't care about his employees or customers. Integrity is critical to a job. But he doesn't care...he will continue to rake in the dough. He lied and pretended he never had these conversations...beware. I will continue to tell the truth....
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 02:28 AM
A T., owner at Amazin Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2017

Your review of us wasn't perfect, but it is obvious that in your eyes, we didn't do enough to deserve five stars. We promise to do whatever it takes to get to that perfect mark on your next visit. Our company is known for top shelf service for the best value, and if we didn't represent that during your last service, I know the suggestions you give here will help us with that. Thank you for your review - the good, the bad, and the not so pretty. We are grateful for it all because it helps us improve. Dont forget that we gave you a loaner and missed placing the key which cost me $200 dollars . that you did not pay for and we never do any repaier with out custmer knowing or sign a paper when they drop off thier car . that u sign knowing how much it would be the only I A>T did not call u about the a c commpersssor becuse i gave you estime around how much it would cost you. when u came to pay i only charged you 200 no labor for the a c commerssor .
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE CONVENIENCE WE'VE CAUSED YOU.

A T., owner at Amazin Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2017

Your review of us wasn't perfect, but it is obvious that in your eyes, we didn't do enough to deserve five stars. We promise to do whatever it takes to get to that perfect mark on your next visit. Our company is known for top shelf service for the best value, and if we didn't represent that during your last service, I know the suggestions you give here will help us with that. Thank you for your review - the good, the bad, and the not so pretty. We are grateful for it all because it helps us improve. DoNt forget that we gave you a loaner and missed placing the key which cost me $200 dollars . that you did not pay for and we never do any repair with out customer knowing or sign a paper when they drop off their car . that u sign knowing how much it would be the only I A>T did not call u about the a c compressor because i gave you estimate around how much it would cost you. when u came to pay i only charged you 200 no labor for the a c compressor .
WE APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE CONVENIENCE WE'VE CAUSED YOU.

A.t Thank you for your business
A T., owner at Amazin Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2017

email me the estimate of u have for the same work from all three differnt shop i will refund the money back i only charged u 1500 for all the work crank seal a c commpressor and oil pan please email me the paper i have no reason to lie every time u come for the last five years you do nothing but cry and complain about everthing when u go to differnt shop u will see the differnce between us and other shop how they real will deal with u . u dont appericate everthing i have done for u all these years nothing your sad .

A T., owner at Amazin Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2017

I don't  need you to come tell me if i m honest or not god watch over me and see the truth how much i do for my customers above and beyond . or other wise u wouldn't been coming to me for the last 5 years u know how honest i m with everyone . but its k my business wont stop because of u i move forward with honesty and proud .

william R. on 08/08/2017
"Great Service, very honest!"
I was told my another shop I'd have to pay $1300 for a fix, called Amazing Auto and they quoted me at $850 for the same fix. Come to find out, the other place wanted to replace something that didn't need to be replaced, and Amazing Auto only fixed what needed to be done($400 fix.) They were really friendly and the. I left my bag of clothes at the store with receipt and they went out of their way to call me to make sure I got my bag back. Good people over there.
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 05:48 AM
jennefer L. on 08/01/2017
"Arafat IS Amazing!"
This is my 3rd visit & each time Arafat has been wonderful, polite, and honest.
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 06:25 AM
Lisa L. on 07/09/2017
"Great Service, Fair pricing"
Had my brakes fail .... Got my Rendezvous in by noon... they had it out by six - and it was one of those "engineering disaster" type repairs. The brake line that failed was behind the engine in the engine compartment. Not only did they get the work done quickly, it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. Thank you, guys. You're awesome!
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous CX
Vehicle: Fiat Spider
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 08:42 AM
Shanita D. on 05/26/2017
"Don't waste your money "
Spent 6,000 not even a year ago replaced engine owner would not tell where engine came from now engine has failed .... Don't waste your money he is shady
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 04:30 AM
A T., owner at Amazin Auto Repair responded on 05/27/2017

Bridget b Walton i m sorry but the story is not true !
we installed your engine one two ago and  after you took your car to the dealer they told you that your timing jumped timing so you called a.t the owner and said i m getting my car towed to the shop something is wrong with my car . after are master tech did the diagnosis he found timing jumped . your warranty was only for six month on the engine you declined to extaned the warranty your amount was not 6,000 like your claim its was only $2985.36 we are sorry that we couldn't help you after two years of the repair .

Franz M. on 05/09/2017
"When I need help Amazin came through for me."
I just dropped off my passenger as a Lyft driver then I stopped to get gas. Afterwards my car couldn't start. I called Allstate roadside service and they said I will need to look for a auto shop without them assisting with recommendations.

So I did a Google search and found Amazin Auto. No only did they schedule a tow truck which came quickly but they got my vehicle going replacing my alternator by Sonny the mechanic who was very knowledgeable.

No I'm back on the road making money again.

Thank you Amazin for helping get back on the road with Amazin customer service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander LS
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 05:27 AM
KA T. on 04/14/2017
"Good service and great staff but...."
I would recommend to drop off your car rather than wait for your car. The waiting room is small and there's a heavy smell of cigarettes. I couldn't stay in there for more than 5 minutes. The service was good and the staff were great in getting me in and out in an hour. I had an appointment through Openbay (Allstate partner) that day. I would recommend management to get a better air venting system and this is a good place for small services (oil change, tire rotation, etc). I have not use this place for big services yet.
Vehicle: Honda Accord LX
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 08:24 AM
dominiqe s. on 04/03/2017
"great shop"
I was really happy and pleased with the work that was done on my truck. A.T and the crew do a great job!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 05:51 AM
jASON B. on 04/01/2017
"Great Service "
Great service. Friendly atmosphere. I will definitely be returning for future work
Vehicle: Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 06:33 AM
laketa A. on 03/28/2017
"Awesome repair shop"
These guys were personable, took the time to explain what was going on with my car, and were quick. I will be bringing my car back here for all my service needs.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017 12:05 PM
georgia B. on 03/26/2017
"Great Service!"
Great customer service. Fast and friendly technicians. Very knowledgeable and honest; that matters when you need a car repaired.
Vehicle: Kia Forte EX
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 08:25 AM
Aneka M. on 03/20/2017
"Pricing and customer service "
I always go to more than one place to get quotes, car repairs are expensive. His prices and diagnosis was better and on point.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 03/18/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 06:27 AM
sherri c. on 03/17/2017
"Always Excellent Service"
AT has always been very accommodating to me and his prices are more than fair. I will continue to go to him for my car servicing needs.
Vehicle: Mini Cooper S Countryman