American Transmissions & Auto Repair

Overall Rating 2.63/5Overall Rating 2.63/5rating 2.63rating 2.63rating 2.63

Review for American Transmissions & Auto Repair
S H. on 01/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Give Me Your Hard Earn Money"
Worst experience so far.... Took my dad car in for diagnostic and got it fix in a day. Took the car back and engine light turn back on withing 5 minutes. Took it back for warranty repair which took the whole week with me calling back everyday for that week to see if my car ready with the promise of finish by next day. It's like telling your kids to wake up to school in the morning and he's said 5 more minutes. They took no initiative to call back the customer or let them know when their work done. When they call back, they said there another problem that require me to pay out of pocket. Told them to wait so i can talk to my non English speaking dad then they just hang up on me. They finally call for once back apparently in the morning and my dad pick up didn't know that he was gonna get charge without my knowledge. I don't know what they are doing but it look shady as if they are recouping their cost due to their failure to diagnose a problem in the first place. When asked for old parts, they threw it away instantly without having a though the customer might want to see it. There are better places.... don't expect them to call back unless they want more of your money. Originally was $400 repair, Now $1200 total.
Service Date: 01/06/2016