Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for AMF Auto Clinic Inc
DAVID A H. on 07/31/2015
"Always the best"
Been coming here for years. Ever since I had my first car. I'll never go anywhere else. There is something about good service and respect that makes me actually enjoy coming here. They are honest, and they will tell you the truth about your car no matter how much it might hurt. Just a little about my last visit. Just bought a new used car. According to the dealer they inspected it and it passed or so they said. Brought it to AMF for an oil change and service. They told me it never should of passed. Tie rod ends where lose among a few other minor things. Rather than saying oh we can fix it for this price. They said go back to the dealer and demand they fix this, because what they did was wrong. Told me what to say, and how to go about it. Short version, the dealer is fixing it with no cost to me. I'll be back to AMF next week for a few more service options I would like. Thanks guys for the advice.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/29/2015
Review Created: 07/31/2015 01:32 PM
SONNY M., owner at AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 08/11/2015

Thanks for your kind words Dave!
Our customers are part of our family, and we appreciate your loyalty. Glad to hear that the dealer is taking care of the issue with your new-to-you car!