Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for AMF Auto Clinic Inc
JOYLYNN S. ReScore Review on 06/21/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Rescore"
First of all I would just like to say that I'm never ever going back to do business with these mechanics. Sure critic send me a link to rescore this company because the company said they resolve the issue with me. I 'am a loyal long time customer, at least I was. The issue was not resolve by these mechanics in fact I am standing by what I wrote. Its how I felt and it is what happen. I am entitled to my opinion as well as my review. I will not be intimidated into changing my review as the owner of the company has told me that he was going to respond to my review and that he wants me to respond saying I change my mind or else I would be sue for slander(voicemail). Like I said I will never do business with them again because this is how they tried to resolve a issue with a longtime customer. I 'am entitled to my review and my opinion if you didn't want it the link shouldn't have been sent to my email. This is my last review I do not wish to be contacted by this company anymore. You asked for a response by voicemail here it is.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/04/2013
Review Created: 06/12/2013 02:24 PM

"Pricing"
I've been dealing with these mechanics' for years and I always was told that I was getting rip off. Fool by smiles and friendly conversation my last visit it was evident I was getting rip off. These mechanics had put a disturber in my car with is a expensive piece. The piece alone cost 300.00 I known because I research it anyways they charge me 350.00 which is reasonable. They week following my car was acting funny it won't turn over so I took it back to them. They look at it and call me and say it was the battery and that for them to take care of it, would cost me 300.00. I may be a lady but I know for a fact that's way to much for a battery. I told them I don't want work done and the hit me with its going to be a 125.00 diagnosis fee. They never charge me that fee they were my mechanics by the way. I felt like they charge me that cause they thought i was stupid and tried to rip me off i would never go back.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/04/2013
Review Created: 06/12/2013 02:24 PM
SONNY M., owner at AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 06/19/2013
Dear Sure Critic, We would like to respond to this score by way of explanation of services performed for the customer Joylynn S. Details of customer visits referred to in her review: 5/08/2013 mileage 158,ooo Concern: Check for oil leaks. Check out fee $26.99 + tax approved by customer. Service Provided: Replaced Valve cover gasket ( leaking badly) and distributor assembly (oil was leaking through shaft seal, covering all internal electronics). customer approved all work and left satisfied. 6/04/2013 mileage 159,353 Concern: Check for extended crank issue. Customer was informed that as this was a driving problem that would require a complete computer diagnostics and electrical check. No computer faults found, fuel and ignition system ok. After checking charging system, the battery was found to have a weak cell causing a slow crank at times. Diagnostic fee for customer was $107.96 + tax, which is the industry standard for both systems. The customer had approved the diagnostics fee prior to our work. Service Provided: Battery was replaced - and was charged for the new battery as well as the diagnostics fee. Customer left the shop with an understanding of the work we performed. Ms. Joylynn S. has been a good customer of ours for 2 years. She has always been charged fairly, as we do with all our customers. We have always explained everything to her and she has never had a problem with our work. We pride ourselves on being thorough and honest with our customers, and this review was very upsetting as we have always had a good working relationship with the customer. Sonny Michaliszyn AMF Auto Clinic Inc