Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for AMF Auto Clinic Inc
ELAINE B G. ReScore Review on 08/26/2014
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Thanks for trying so hard"
Appreciate the explanation of the delay in getting my car inspected. Even though I may wait longer, I chose to bring it to you vs. the Honda dealership. I trust that you will find everything that needs attention. Elaine
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/18/2014 04:18 AM

"Staff are friendly and thorough"
Appreciate the attention, thoroughness, polite, knowledgeable staff. Disappointed that a state inspection took 10 hours and I lost my car for the entire day.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/18/2014 04:18 AM
SONNY M., owner at AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 08/25/2014

Dear Ms. Gjeltma,

We value your loyalty to AMF Auto. AMF takes pride in everything you mention in your review. While your vehicle was at AMF all day, it was in for a safety inspection, which does take time. Additionally, we had to order special oil for your car which took time.

We apologize for the services you received taking the entire day. Unfortunatley, that week we also had one tech on vacation and another out with health issues.We look forward to your next visit with us being more timely!