Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for AMF Auto Clinic Inc
Donna C. on 09/20/2014
Donna said she was satisfied with her experience but she did have to go back to the facility. Her rear tire was not holding air and she ended up having to pay extra money. Everything is okay with the tire now though.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Review Created: 09/20/2014
SONNY M., owner at AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 09/29/2014

We were very sorry you had to return & have your tire repaired, but we had no prior knowledge that you had a issue with your tire. My technicians are trained to look for nails etc sticking into tires on when ever a vehicle comes in for service,but your tire did not have that issue. A slow tire rim leak is something we cannot see & without a customer request to look for a slow leaking tire we would have no idea there was an issue unless the tire came in flat. But thank you for bring this subject up as I instructed my service writer to now ask customers if there have been any tire issues when they drop off the vehicles.