Amwell Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Walt R. on 10/21/2016
Spoke with Sharon. She said this business has always been honest and good to her.
Vehicle: Pontiac Aztek
Service Date: 10/11/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/21/2016

Honesty and integrity are the fundamentals are business is build on. Thank you for reassuring us we are doing it right. Have a great October.

Susan B. on 10/20/2016
Susan said they always do a good job. They are friendly and she has never had a problem with them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado Classic
Service Date: 10/17/2016
Review Created: 10/20/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/21/2016

Sue, Thank you for being there for us for all of the years. Your the best

Steve K. on 10/19/2016
Steve said they are very professional. They provide good details about what is going on with customer's vehicles. He had a good experience at this business.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 10/14/2016
Review Created: 10/19/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/21/2016

Steve, Thank you for allowing us to help get you Honda Back in driving order. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mr./Ms. W. on 10/13/2016
"Quality!"
Another great job completed by the Amwell Auto crew!
Vehicle: Ford F450 Super Duty
Review Created: 10/13/2016 04:26 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/19/2016

Thank you for the trust and kind words. Keep up the great work yourself, the Township roads have never looked better.

Nick P. on 10/11/2016
"Great Customer Service!"
Amwell Automotive has the customer's best interest at heart! Due to my work schedule I was unable to meet Diane or Pat in person to go over my car issues or even to make a payment. They were fantastic over the phone and kept explaining the many issues until I understood fully what was wrong with my car and the best course of action. I was even able to pay over the phone and pick up my car when it was most convenient. I highly recommend them!
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 09/30/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 12:58 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/19/2016

Nick, We try hard to make the Amwell Automotive experience as awesome as possible. We love to hear how appreciated it is. Thank you so much for the kind words, see you at the next repair. Have a great October.

Aram D. on 10/11/2016
Aram said the staff is always kind, courteous and helpful at this business. They do good work and communicate well.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 10/11/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/19/2016

Aram, Thank you for all of the years you have trusted us with your vehicles. Have a great day.

Sue B. on 10/09/2016
"Excellent all round "
I really can't speak highly enough of my experience They immediate knew the likely source of my main problem. Took all my more minor issues seriously and addressed them all. they did it the same day. Gave me a ride to and from my house and were unfailingly polite, friendly, respectful and easy to deal with. Thank you so much!!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Review Created: 10/09/2016 09:51 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/19/2016

Sue, Thank you so much for the awesome review and allowing us the opportunity to iron out your Subaru issues. Have a great day
Kevin

Ann S. on 10/01/2016
"Always competent about diagnosing problems accurately and NOT suggesting things that don't need doing."
I have total trust in these guys!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius V
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/01/2016 02:07 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 10/05/2016

Ann, You have been with us since the beginning we are blessed to have so many wonderful clients like you. Have a awesome day.

Chris L. on 09/24/2016
"Excellent, reliable service "
Amwell is always easy to work with
They are true professionals who I feel comfortable bringing my 2009 Santa Fe to for repairs as my car is getting up there in age and miles.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/22/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016 03:47 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/26/2016

Chris, Clients like you make it easy to be so professional, thank you for the continued trust and kind words. Have a wonderful day

Russell S. on 09/24/2016
Russell said he liked the business because they are always good. They were a little pricey, but he has never been unhappy or had any complaints.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/22/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/26/2016

Russell thank you for allowing us to service your vehicles for so many years. We will be here to keep your truck rolling Have a great day

Tim H. on 09/20/2016
"the best as always . took me with no appointment on a rainy monday."
they take good care of you and your car.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/20/2016 02:36 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/26/2016

Tim, Ditto we say the same things about our clients "the best" have a great day

Chuck N. on 09/10/2016
Chuck said his vehicle was not ready on time because they could not figure out why it would not start. It was starting when he dropped it off.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/10/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/15/2016

Chuck we are so sorry for the extra time necessary to correct the simple problem we created during the diagnostics of the original complaint. Sometimes the simplest things become a challenge. Rest assured we will always going the extra mile to correct the problem.

Andrew N. on 09/07/2016
Andrew said the business' location was convenient for him.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 09/07/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/26/2016

Andrew, I am glad we were able to assist with you vehicle needs. Have a great day

Jim S. on 09/03/2016
"takes great care of their customers"
Had emergency call w/ dead battery- had no problem being serviced same day- thanks
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/02/2016
Review Created: 09/03/2016 08:37 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/06/2016

Jim, I am glad we could get the "school vehicle" ready. Hope you Labor day was grand

Elaine C. on 09/02/2016
"THE BEST"
Once again the guys at Amwell went WAY above and beyond in helping me to solve a problem with my tires. They gave me great advice and did great work as always. Would never go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 08/26/2016
Review Created: 09/02/2016 09:07 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/06/2016

Elaine, we are so glad you found us, we so love helping "make things right". Looking forward to a our "forever" relationship

Ryan D. on 08/31/2016
"Quick service!"
Very quick turn around time. Changed all fluids on car and did full inspection. Sent out full review of the car and told me what needed to be immediately and what could wait. Appreciated their honesty. Would recommend to others.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 08/30/2016
Review Created: 08/31/2016 08:22 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/06/2016

Ryan, we strive to keep our processes clean and complete the jobs when promised. Thank you for being such a great client. See you at the next visit

Kathy H. on 08/31/2016
"Honesty, Our vehicles are always repaired properly. Never have to go back twice with the same problem."
We always recommend Amwell Automotive. We are always satisfied!!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/31/2016 06:46 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 09/06/2016

Kathy, Honesty is one of the key points within our vision. I could not think of doing business any other way. Have a great September

Jim L. on 08/28/2016
"Great Service!"
Great Service!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 08/26/2016
Review Created: 08/28/2016 07:48 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/30/2016

Jim, thank you so much for allowing us to keep your Mazda in tip top shape. Have a great day

Chuck W. on 08/26/2016
Chuck said the business was able to take him in without an appointment. They diagnosed a difficult problem on his vehicle and also gave him a ride to work.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 08/26/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/30/2016

Chuck, Its so rewarding being able to help our awesome clients in an emergency as well for regular maintenance. Enjoy the rest of your summer

Kelly H. on 08/21/2016
"tune up & clean air"
As always, Kevin and his team provided fantastic service. I also love the fact that he texted me a link with the status of all the items he checked during my service. It was extremely helpful in understanding the needs of my car!!!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 08/19/2016
Review Created: 08/21/2016 07:28 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/24/2016

Kellly, The new technology is so cool!! we love having the ability to send a picture allowing us to clearly explain any concerns found with your car. The texting is just an example of how we can make your life easier. Thank You for being such an awesome life time customer.

www.amwellautomotive.com