Amwell Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
George T. on 08/20/2016
"The employees are son friendly, the work is always done well, things are done on time, and I am kept informed of anything unexpected that might need to be done!!!!!!!!!!"
As always, the work was done in a timely fashion and the truck is now running perfectly. Thanks for your great service!!!!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 08/20/2016 05:52 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/24/2016

George, Wow how can we describe such an awesome client, You have been such an advocate for us. We try hard every day to do what we feel is right even though it may not be the "normal." We are so looking forward to your next visit and proving our selves again. Have an awesome summer

Pj C. on 08/20/2016
PJ said this business did a great job.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 07/25/2016
Review Created: 08/20/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/24/2016

PJ Welcome back, Its so awesome you have come back to see us  now that you have returned to Lambertville, Enjoy the rest of your summer

John V. on 08/18/2016
"07 Saturn"
quick and thorough - thanks!
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/18/2016 05:14 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/19/2016

John, I am glad we were able to resolve the issues with your car thank you for the trust with your families vehicles. Have a wonderful day

Arthur H. on 08/18/2016
"Excellent Experience, as usual"
Service went very well...and, since it was my fourth oil change, it was free. Amwell Automotive is professional and efficient. I got a ride back home and a pickup after the job was done, as well. I find the people friendly and good at their jobs.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/18/2016 07:24 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/19/2016

Art, I am glad we can continue to show our true colors, Thank you for the opportunity to continue satisfying your car needs. Enjoy the rest of summer.

Jeff A. on 08/13/2016
"Jeff"
Best mechanics around.. Kevin runs a professional shop with the best mechanics.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 08/13/2016 12:14 PM

Jeff, That means a lot to us. Thank you

Kevin R. on 08/13/2016
"A+ on every point. I'm sorry I haven't tried you guys sooner."
Kevin and the team at Amwell Automotive were great on every point. They got me in quickly, were friendly, thorough, fixed my car, and at a good price. I will be going back to them in the future.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Review Created: 08/13/2016 06:43 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2016

Kevin, It is always so rewarding to hear the observations of a new client. We work hard everyday to provide the ultimate experience for all of our clients. We are looking forward to a long relationship taking care of your car needs. Have an awesome day

Liz B. on 08/13/2016
Liz said this business does a good job. Their service is not expensive and they did not do anything without her authorization.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 08/10/2016
Review Created: 08/13/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2016

Liz, I am glad your repair was  simple and we could get you back on the road quickly.

Paul B. on 08/13/2016
Paul said he loves this business. He has used them for years so he trusts them.
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Review Created: 08/13/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2016

Paul, It's so awesome our clients stick with us for a lifetime, Thanks for the long term trust

Jenna D. on 08/11/2016
"Professional, Knowledgeable, Friendly Service"
New to the area, nervous to bring my car to just anyone, Amwell Auto was recommended to me by my employer - and they didn't disappoint. Super convenient and very thorough, and they didn't "take me for a ride"! Kevin was straightforward with me about what needed to be done now, and what could wait. Plus they were able to squeeze me in for a new battery on very short notice. I definitely recommend Amwell Automotive for car servicing needs.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 08/10/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016 05:35 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/11/2016

Jenna, what a pleasure serving such a great new client. We enjoy working with you as a team we can keep your car in tip top shape. Thank you so much for the kind words, Have a great day and stay cool!!

John V. on 08/08/2016
"dodge truck"
the evaluation of the truck we were considering buying was extremely thorough and very much appreciated.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/05/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 04:57 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/11/2016

John, we are here for our clients from the pre-purchase inspection throughout the entire life of the vehicle. I am glad we helped the purchase decision easier. Have a wonderful day enjoy the summer heat :(

Mr./Ms. W. on 08/08/2016
"Job done right"
Thanks to Kevin and Pat for a speedy repair and job done right
Vehicle: Ford F450 Super Duty
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 03:15 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/11/2016

Ryan, thank you we appreciate the opportunity to keep the fleet moving, Have a great day

Susan T. on 08/08/2016
"Thanks!"
Kevin & Pat --Thanks so much for always helping me in a pinch! I always appreciate your honest assessments of what my car needs. Thanks also for checking out my new car -- I trust your opinions. Warmly, Sue
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/05/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 05:17 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2016

Sue I am looking forward to another long relationship keeping the new Honda running as long as we did you VW. Enjoy cruising in the new ride.

Joe D. on 07/31/2016
"Organized. Knowledgeable. Professional."
Ditto.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 07/31/2016 03:58 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 08/01/2016

Simple but elegant, thank you Joe. It is always a pleasure doing business with you.
Stay cool

Nick P. on 07/28/2016
"They did everything but hold my hand."
They informed me that although the COULD HAVE fix my Subaru, but due to the amount of rust that has taken hold of it, they advised against it. Super honest. I didn't know what to do or how and they have me all the time and advice I needed. Once I started shopping for a used car, I decided to bring them the Jeep Wrangler I had my eye on for inspection. So glad I did! Their inspection was the most comprehensive I've ever seen, was texted and emailed to me and includes pictures and advice. Their inspection revealed things I never would have found and saved me a world of pain frustration and money. I walked away from the used car without a second thought.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 07/27/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016 08:25 PM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/29/2016

Nick, we work very hard to be the best and as you experienced we want what is best for our clients. We are here for you for as long as you need us. We so appreciate the kind words, have a great day.

Jim S. on 07/28/2016
"reliable service"
very dependable and helpful
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service Date: 07/26/2016
Review Created: 07/28/2016 09:31 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Jim, Thank you for the life long trust, we have serviced so many of your families vehicles over the years. Can't wait to see what you bring in next. Have a great summer

Joe M. on 07/26/2016
Joe said it was his first visit to the business and everything was good.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 07/25/2016
Review Created: 07/26/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Joe, thank you for allowing us to repair your Firebird,sweet car. Enjoy the summer cruising in the hot rod.

Howard Y. on 07/22/2016
Spoke with Joan. She said the work was done well and they trust the mechanics at the business.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 07/21/2016
Review Created: 07/22/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Howard and Joan, thank you for allowing us to maintain your fleet and keep your busy!! family going. Have a awesome summer

Jen F. on 07/21/2016
Jen said this business did an excellent job. Their customer service is superior, they get stuff done in a friendly manner, and are very nice people.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/21/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/28/2016

Thanks Jen, Our goal is to satisfy, it is so rewarding to reach our goal. We look forward to the challenge every day. Enjoy the summer months.

Bob D. on 07/21/2016
Bob said the business was quick, very efficient and flawless.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 07/21/2016
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/25/2016

Bob, I am glad we were able to get the trailer brake controller installed for your trip. I hope it was a success with your new camper. Hopefully you can enjoy many camping get aways.

George T. on 07/20/2016
I have told many of my neighbors about Amwell Automotive and the blessing they are to those of us who want to keep our cars for a longer time and put on more milage.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 07/18/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016 04:54 AM
KEVIN S. at Amwell Automotive Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

George, Wow so kind, It is always so rewarding to hear how appreciated our efforts are. Have a wonderful day.