Anacortes Automotive

Shirley C. on 08/23/2017
"Auto Maintenance"
My husband and I have been taking our cars to Anacortes Automotive for years and have always been very pleased with their service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 06:45 AM
Frank L. on 08/12/2017
"Trustworthy and fair, quality work"
Older car with potential problems. Helped prioritize work keeping budget in mind. Explained everything. Nice and concerned.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 07:26 AM
Tony B. on 08/10/2017
"Initial Service on My 1994 Chevy S10 Pickup"
I recently took my 1994 Chevy S10 pickup into Anacortes Automotive because I had been out of town for several months and the truck had not be started or driven in that time (over the winter). This is the first time they saw this particular vehicle. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They inspected the truck and sent me a list service items they recommended be performed. I was most impressed with the fact that one of the items listed was "foamy" transmission fluid caused by water in the fluid. The staff told me that there were two possible causes for that. One was the radiator was going bad or the truck had been sitting for quite a while. The decision was made to service the transmission (change the fluid, etc.) and check the fluid periodically to see if the problem persists. So far, no signs of "foamy" fluid. I appreciate the fact that the "wait and see" approach was taken. They could have just told me I needed a new radiator and I wouldn't have know the difference. It's things like that keep me coming back to Anacortes Automotive. I trust them and so can you.
I take all my personal vehicles to them and even my company truck, on one occasion. Great folks!
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:24 AM
Gary S. on 08/09/2017
"Trust and peace of mind"
I've been going to Anacortes Automotive for several years now. They have always been honest in their assessment of what needs to be done but have not pressured me to do anything. Rather, they prioritize what needs to be done if you have multiple problems- what needs immediate attention and what can wait. Cars are not cheap to work on these days and this prioritizing helps spread out the cost. I recently had various things done to my truck and they found other important things that needed attention. If I were a "first-timer" I might have thought they were trying to sell me something I didn't need. They explained everything and were right on with their estimate. It's nice to have peace of mind with and trust those who are working on your car... and everyone is friendly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 10:24 PM
Barb R. on 08/02/2017
"Always Excellent!"
When you live in Anacortes, there are plenty of things you have to drive a ways to find. But we have the very best in auto repair service right on Commercial Ave. They keep clear records so they know just what my car needs, prepare me for what repairs might be coming up next time and communicate thoroughly about current condition and repairs. Anacortes Automotive is an asset to our community.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 10:57 PM
Roger R. on 07/28/2017
"Vehicle servicing"
Our 1990 Isuzu Trooper has recently completed servicing and road safety inspection as part of our preparation for out of state traveling. It is of great relief to be able to trust Anacortes Automotive to care for our vehicle. I am assured that identifiable issues have been inspected, reviewed to assist in greater possibilities of safe driving with reduced chance of mechanical break downs. Service completed was completed with out additional actions other than basic servicing, lubrication. I want to add, none of us can predict every possibility that can occur. Still, having a through inspection before driving thousands of miles often assists in trouble free travels. Thank you for offering your best.
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 11:32 PM
Andy S. on 07/28/2017
Andy said they are a fantastic business. He appreciates Shawn and all the guys.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Mike A. on 07/26/2017
Mike said this business is the best. He took his vehicle in because his brakes were squeaking and they needed to be replaced. They called him back to tell him they found the cause of the squeak. It was not the brakes so they were not going to charge him. They also called him to let him know they found his telephone and wallet in their shuttle van. He said he appreciates their honesty and they will have his business from now on.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Barb R. on 07/25/2017
"Great customer service!"
They were able to drop me at work and pick me up again, so I could get my oil changed in just a few hours. Nicely done!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 05:45 PM
Pete N. on 07/25/2017
"Service and work product! "
Again met AND exceeded expectations!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 01:56 PM
Erik P. on 07/22/2017
Erik said when he took his vehicle in to this business for service it wasn't running that well. Now it is running excellently and if he ever needs anything he is definitely coming here.
Vehicle: Suzuki Sidekick
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Mark O. on 07/21/2017
Mark said he has tried several facilities and this is the best in the area. They run a professional business and he is happy he found them.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Brandon J. on 07/21/2017
Brandon said this business did exactly what they said they were going to do. They provided excellent customer service and he continues to be happy with their service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Carol K. on 07/20/2017
Carol said this business was great. Everyone there is very nice and they do a good job.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Mike K. on 07/20/2017
Mike said this business was thorough and he was pleased with the speed the job was done.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Rick S. on 07/18/2017
"Best Service and Honesty"
This is my 2nd time at Anacortes Automotive for a,repair that shoukd have been a routine service call. BUT, I did not follow up until it was too late. I received my timely kind reminders. Knew I had to get the truck in. Get it. I blew it. Anacortes Automotive treated so fairly, professionally. Truck runs great as usual. They also fixed an issue with a small tranny leak as well. They finished the job on time. What amazed me was when I opened my truck door ideas totally vaccumed. Ok, you say big deal. My truck was full of Labrador Retrievers hair. Lots of it๐Ÿ˜Ž Gone. Wow. Thanks guys. Made my day.
Rick Stockmann
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 02:37 PM
Mel K. on 07/14/2017
"Prompt, attentive, capable, friendly staff"
Friendly, capable, courteous staff
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 09:33 PM
Ken R. on 07/01/2017
"Reliable, convenient, friendly car repair"
They accurately diagnosed the problem and fixed it the same day.
Thank you.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 01:52 PM
Joost B. on 06/29/2017
Spoke with Marianna. She said she has always been pleased. She received help promptly and they sent her to make an appointment somewhere else. They spent time looking at the vehicle and they didn't charge her for the diagnosis.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017
Carrie S. on 06/28/2017
"Great customer service. Also very convenient for us. "
We work at island hospital it is very convient to drop off the car in the morning and pick up in the afternoon. Brian is always up front with us as to the repairs we need and does not try to force any repair on you. We will continue to use them because of the wonderful customer service and the wonderful job they do on our vehicles.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla