Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville

Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.4761886/5Overall Rating 3.4761886/5Overall Rating 3.4761886/5rating 3.4761886rating 3.4761886
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286
BRIAN D. on 08/21/2017
"First New Car Service"
This was the first time for my new Sonata to get service (3000 mile check). Personnel were very friendly and professional. Did think an hour + was a little long but the place was busy so guess it could be expected. Maybe a separate bay just for quick lube and oil changes would speed up basic service time. Great new facility and building. Will be back.
Review Created: 08/21/2017 04:25 PM
Larry R. on 08/21/2017
"Great service "
Beautiful building and great service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/21/2017 01:29 PM
Josh C., Service Manager at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 08/21/2017

Hello,
    Thank you for your time and feedback. I'm elated to hear about your last service visit. It brings my team and I much enjoy hearing such kind words knowing our hard work is paying off. Our goal is to provide an experience like no other, giving our customers a service department they can trust and love. Our honesty, eagerness and the pride we take in building relationships with our customers while handling there wants and needs will get us to the upper echelon. We thank you for your business and hope every visit is a 5 star.

Lisbeth P. on 08/21/2017
"Very responsive!"
We have 2 Sonatas that had recalls and needed other regular service, so they were scheduled do one then the other. Drew kept me totally apprised of the work being done on one car and when we could then swap cars. This was not my first time using Antwerpen in Clarksville and it won't be my last either.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/21/2017 12:36 PM

Marvin G. on 08/21/2017
"Recall"
They had the recall parts on hand and installed them in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/21/2017 11:34 AM

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to rate Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville 5 out of 5 stars. We thank you for your business and hope every visit is a 5 star, take care.

Arlene B. on 08/21/2017
"Definition of what professionalism should be"
Very professional from the initial phone call I made to set up a service appointment, to when I arrived, exclamation of service, I neededa shuttle ride back-and-forth very impressed
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/21/2017 10:22 AM

Robin B. on 08/20/2017
"The staff will bend over backwards to make sure your experience is positive. "
Excellent staff & service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 10:22 AM
Josh C., Service Manager at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 08/20/2017

Brian K. on 08/19/2017
"Excellent service "
Excellent service!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 04:52 AM

Marlene D. on 08/18/2017
"A huge improvement over the old bldg. HUGE!!! Very comfortable and relaxing."
I didn't, mind waiting for my car at all. It was very relaxing. and comfortable
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 06:05 PM

Hello,
   Thank you for your time and feed back. I'm elated to hear about your last service visit. I'm glad you love the new facility. It was my pleasure being able to assist you. We thank you for your business, until the next time.

Robert M. on 08/18/2017
"Service Reps."
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 12:00 PM

Della D. on 08/18/2017
"They treated us kindly and fairly."
Yes, I would send my friends here.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 02:16 PM

Hello,
     As always I would like to thank you for your time and feedback. It brings my team and I much joy hearing such kind words. It is our goal to provide the service you just mention to everyone of our customers. We thank you for your business, until the next time.

Desiree B. on 08/15/2017
"The gentleman who waited on me. "
The gentleman who waited on me this time waited on me before and I did not do the survey. So please give home a 10 stars instead of 5
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 03:07 PM
Josh C., Service Manager at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 08/15/2017

Verified Customer on 08/15/2017
"Routine service"
Work done on time at price quoted
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 02:38 PM

Christina B. on 08/15/2017
"New Dealership"
The new building is amazing! Thank you to everyone at Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:43 PM

David A. on 08/15/2017
"Very knowledgeable and personal service advisor"
Very knowledgeable and personal service advisor. The facility was very nice. Some of the service pricing did appear to be high.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe

Kyle was superb
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 04:48 PM
Josh C., Service Manager at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 08/13/2017

Verified Customer on 08/12/2017
"Recall notice handled in timely manner"
Recall done quickly
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 07:03 AM
Josh C., Service Manager at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 08/12/2017

PATRICK G. on 08/11/2017
"Convenient drive"
Convenient location and pleasant back-road drive from home
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 12:55 PM
Josh C., Service Manager at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 08/11/2017

Hello,
    Thank you for your time and feed back. I would like to say I completely agree with you 100% and would like to apologize for this unfortunate incident. I can promise that you will have a much better experience during your next visit. If you feel the need to contact me for any reason please do so. We thank you for your business, our customers are very important to us.

Verified Customer on 08/10/2017
"Great customer service"
Everyone has always been extremely helpful in all departments. The new location is great!
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:27 AM

Verified Customer on 08/09/2017
"Great Pricing "
The service department worked with to maximize my discounts and made my repairs and services very affordable.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 09:02 AM
Josh C., Service Manager at Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville responded on 08/09/2017

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to rate Antwerpen Hyundai of Clarksville 4 out of 5 stars. We thank you for your business and hope every visit is a 5 star, take care.