Anytime Towing and Repair

Faye D. on 01/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fair Honest Business"
Needed a tow and tire changed I could not get off my granddaughter's car. Called him and he said he'd be out in an hour. Was a little under an hour. Very nice. Followed him back to his shop. They went right to work on her car. One lug nut was cross threaded. Former "mechanic", how difficult is it to start a lug nut and make sure it's in straight, take your time before you put the air gun on it. Oh, and all the others had been tightened with the air gun and not torqued. They were so tight I couldn't break them loose either. What jerk does that? How are you suppose to change a tire yourself when an air wrench has tightened a lug nut so tight it takes an air wrench to loosen it. It's impossible. They replaced the tire, front passenger, and I asked them to replace the drivers front also. So glad I did. Wires were showing on the inside of the tire. Another blowout waiting to happen. My granddaughter is 19, inexperienced, and does not know to keep a check, (did not know), on these things. Now she does. Fair prices, great attitudes and information from Charlie and Mike. Didn't try to over price anything because I am a female. Was straight up and honest about everything. If I ever need another tow, I will call Anytime Towing. They are tops in my opinion. Thank you for your service today. Prompt and Dependable.
Service Date: 01/06/2017