ROSEMARY D. on 09/18/2017
"Prompt, courteous, fair service"
Very impressed with the courtesy extended to me as my battery died while I was at the gas pump across the street - two mechanics came to my rescue, gave me a jump and I drove to the garage for a diagnostic. Within an hour, I left with a new battery - discounted due to the remaining warranty on the battery that had died - and was grateful for the prompt, courteous, fair service.
Vehicle: Volvo V40
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 07:06 AM
Vivian A. on 09/18/2017
Vivian said the service was good and fast but it was a little pricey.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017
Megan S. on 09/15/2017
Megan said the staff was super helpful and they were very responsive. They did a lot of work quickly and they communicated right away when her vehicle was done. She likes that they have late hours so she can pick up the vehicle after hours. They have awesome service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017
Kelly E. on 09/15/2017
Kelly said that the business is the best. She used to own the business before selling it and now she is the landlord so they have had a long and positive relationship. She takes all her vehicles and her family to the business for service. The Manager Christoph goes above and beyond for her. J.P. is excellent as well.
Vehicle: Lexus SC 430
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017
CHANEL M. on 09/13/2017
"I love this place!!!"
I recommend all my family and friends to come here. They check everything out and make sure you know about your car. They are all very professional and when you need to the store manager make sure he will solve all your problems. He truly is a team player.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Review Created: 09/13/2017 06:26 AM
HOWARD D. on 09/12/2017
"Oil change"
They are wonderful, timely and affordable!!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 10:57 AM
Israel N. on 09/12/2017
Israel said he had to wait a little to get his vehicle back.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 09/12/2017
Muhammad A. on 09/12/2017
Muhammad said he was in and out quickly. The employees were friendly.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/12/2017
ANDREW B. on 09/10/2017
"Establishing Trust"
Fake News! You can't trust the media. You can't trust anyone. Everyone is out to take advantage of you.

Unfortunately the buffoon in the White House has encouraged this type of distrust among us. To the detriment of our common bond as Americans.

The folks at Arlington Autocare buck this trend. I trust them. I have an ancient '98 Ford Explorer with 215,000 miles on it. My second car - I have a small fuel efficient MINI for my daily commute. I use this vehicle for fishing on the beach, taking the family hiking and skiing in the mountains, and getting firewood from our farm in the Shenandoah Valley to bring back to Arlington. Duct tape holds the mirror in place.

The Check Engine light came on last weekend when we were in the mountains on the way to a hike.

My paramount objective is that the truck must be safe and reliable. I do not want to be stranded in the winter on some mountain pass in WV with my children. Rick from Arlington Autocare has taken care of this truck for over 12 years, after I bought it used with 70K miles on it. He has objectively and thoroughly examined the truck every visit, and honestly given me the pros and cons of any proposed service with my goals in mind. His wisdom makes me feel safe taking the truck (with my children) on our next adventure. Supporting Rick, the staff at Arlington Autocare has been great working with me to make the required repairs affordable. I am one of the countless Arlington GS government workers with not enough coming in and enough going out that a Porsche is not even on the Bucket List. They work with me to make every dollar count. One of the technicians even encouraged me that I could change my own serpentine belt to save a trip into the shop.

Trust. It is the glue that keeps me coming back to Arlington Autocare. Cars are expensive. Repairs are expensive. The customer is at a disadvantage in this relationship and can be taken advantage of - which will increase profits for an auto repair business. Thankfully, Arlington Autocare has not taken the low road.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 07:25 PM
BRENDAN Z. on 09/09/2017
"The Best in NoVa!"
I always dreaded getting my cars inspected. But I walked into Arlington auto care with my car, there was no line, there was no wait and I was in and out in about 30 minutes.I take both of our cars to Arlington auto care and they never disappoint. They are the best around.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 12:03 PM
ALEX G. on 09/02/2017
"Great Service and Professional Staff"
It's always a pleasure to work with the staff at Arlington Auto Care. Friendly, Professional staff. They always get the job done, and I've never been "surprised" by things I may not need to have done. I trust their advice and always get good service.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 12:54 PM
LINDA D. on 08/30/2017
"Customer Loyalty is Appreciated!"
I have been a customer since the mid-80s when Arlington Auto Care first opened. I have always really appreciated the advice and service I have gotten or I would not have continued to be a customer. I had a fender bender and had to get a mirror replaced. Derek made sure the part I had to purchase was the one I needed; work was done quickly; and a small bill discrepancy was resolved quickly. Having peace of mind in your auto service people is very important to me. Thank you, Arlington Auto Care!
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 04:47 PM
WES B. on 08/25/2017
"I trust them!"
I trust them and will recommend them to all my friends
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 01:28 PM
JODY S. on 08/25/2017
"Trustworthy "
They we fast and very friendly and helpful. Will go back
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 05:03 AM
MICHAEL G. on 08/24/2017
"Great service at fair rates"
The place to go for quality work at fair prices. The do not sell you what you do not need!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 06:10 AM
JOSHUA T. on 08/21/2017
"Honest and quick appraisal, dirty car"
I got a quick, no appointment appraisal about my check engine light which was very informative and did not pressure me to make any decisions. I was happy with the time the representative took to explain the issue to me and answer my questions. My only complaint is that when the car was pulled around for me, the steering wheel and key were pretty greased up, which ruined a pair of pants. I'd have to imagine a place as nice as this should pay closer attention to details like that.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 06:28 AM
MATT M. on 08/19/2017
"Knowledgeable and professional service"
I brought my car by to inspect a mysterious rattling noise in the front end. Arlington Auto had a mechanic ride along to diagnose the problem. They were able to quickly determine the source of the noise and made the repairs that day. The entire process took less than 2 hours and was much less expensive than I expected.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 05:27 AM
MARITZA B. on 08/19/2017
"Wonderful experience "
Everyone is always so friendly and professional. I can say that this time it seemed even more professional than the last visit. You have good people in place at the front counter..
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 02:23 AM
Jennifer W. on 08/09/2017
Jennifer said this business was quick and thorough. It went smoothly.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
David V. on 08/09/2017
David said the business is good. Everyone was friendly, they did everything he needed and they finished quickly. It was helpful that they are open on Sunday.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa