Mary Alice R. on 08/17/2017
"The only place to have your car looked after. It is crawling with people who know what they are doing. "
I'm so happy to have the chance to tell everyone that Art of Maintenance is, without question, the best place to take your car, truck, whatever. They have cared for my 97 Honda hatchback since I moved to Portland, 10 years ago. I'm a fairly crafty old bird, and I known, with them, I have simply put my car in their hands and have them do whatever they suggest. It is always done "right", on time, and with such efficiency and reasonable cost, I find myself recommending them to people who don't even have cars.
My little car was so filthy when I took it in last week for some maintenance work, it had moss growing on the windows.
I'm really old, and there's no car wash in the quadrant I limit my driving to. Bobby was my person there, and when I had friends pick my car up, it positively sparkled!...and ran like the finely tuned car A of M always returns to me.
I was just deciding how to thank Bobby for his, as always, special attention, by call?.. he's too busy...by email?.. too complicated for me..so this is perfect.
Would I recommend A of M to my friends? I already have...every time I get it back...
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 01:38 PM
JOHN T. on 08/10/2017
"Friendly, courteous, utterly dependable."
Taking my service needs to Art of Maintenance was the best decision I've made for my aging vehicle in a long time.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 11:46 AM
Frances and Allen N. on 08/07/2017
"Friendly and not too expensive"
We like AOM because the customer service is great, people are friendly and extra helpful, communication is great, everything is tracked on computer so you know what's been done in the past
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 01:56 PM
ALVIN P. on 08/06/2017
"Good"
I won't know for 5 days. Need to let the car sit and find out if they found the problem. 1 thing I will suggest is when you bring the car back to the customer, should have the driver either wear gloves or wash off his hands. I had to wipe off the grease from steering wheel and door panel
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 03:45 PM
Ron and Lisa N. on 08/02/2017
"had to wait longer than told"
how can i rate your service when you still have my car.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 09:46 AM
KARLY M. on 08/01/2017
"Friendly and fast"
Unfortunately my VW Golf has been having a ton of issues since September 2016. I have taken it to Art of Maintenance many times since then and Kevin and Bobby are always super helpful and get the work done quickly. The last time I brought my car in it was covered in sap from the trees lining my street, and I could tell they gave it a quick cleaning which was a nice surprise.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 01:02 PM
Anthony W. on 07/31/2017
Anthony said he really appreciated how accurate and swift they were getting his vehicle done. Even so their prices were a little high.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017
Kathryn B. on 07/30/2017
"Honest communication"
Appreciate team keeping us informed with clear explanations, we've had both card serviced and will return and refer this shop to others.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 11:48 AM
Meghan M. on 07/28/2017
Meghan said they were not very kind or very helpful. She stated she did not feel safe there or that they could be trusted. She is not sure what work was done and the whole thing was very confusing. They called to inform her about what was going to be done. However, when she got the bill, she wasn't sure if they did what she was told. They charged her for a part but she is not even sure if this part was put on. When she tried to ask questions, the employees seemed like they didn't want to talk to her.
Vehicle: Ford ZX2
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Brandon K. on 07/22/2017
Brandon said he is very happy with the service. The staff took his vehicle in at 7 a.m. and by 10 a.m. it was fixed.
Vehicle: Ford Escort
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
John B. on 07/18/2017
John said the business is very good.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Alan Z. on 07/18/2017
Alan said everything was good. He stated he really enjoyed working with this facility. They got him right in and his vehicle was ready at the estimated time. It was right on target. He has already recommended this business to others.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Michael L. on 07/18/2017
Spoke with Matthew. He said the employees at this business were so helpful with their insurance and everything else. They called and helped him get through everything. He stated he will continue to be a customer. He will refer anyone and everyone to them for service.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Phillip L. on 06/26/2017
Phillip said that so far the work seems to be just fine.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Review Created: 06/26/2017
Paul C. on 06/26/2017
Paul said this business did a very good job but it was a little pricey.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 06/26/2017
Stefano G. on 06/24/2017
Stefano said the employees are quick and honest. When they were not able to complete the repairs when promised. They gave him a gift card as compensation.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Natalie C. on 06/20/2017
Natalie said the business' employee, victor was super professional and positive. They were easy to work with and the price was the same as the quote. She had no problems with them.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Tina L. on 06/20/2017
Tina said the service was good.
Vehicle: Ford Contour
Stephan H. on 06/20/2017
Stephan said this business was very quick, and they did better than he expected.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Stacy S. on 06/12/2017
Stacy said this business provided her with really fast service. They were quick with the diagnosis of the vehicle and were able to get the work done that same day. Bobby is an awesome guy who is thorough and explains everything to his customers.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town