Natalie C. on 06/20/2017
Natalie said the business' employee, victor was super professional and positive. They were easy to work with and the price was the same as the quote. She had no problems with them.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Tina L. on 06/20/2017
Tina said the service was good.
Vehicle: Ford Contour
Stephan H. on 06/20/2017
Stephan said this business was very quick, and they did better than he expected.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Stacy S. on 06/12/2017
Stacy said this business provided her with really fast service. They were quick with the diagnosis of the vehicle and were able to get the work done that same day. Bobby is an awesome guy who is thorough and explains everything to his customers.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
Rebecca M. on 06/04/2017
"They talked to me like I was an intelligent person...what?!?!"
I was recommended to AOM through a co-worker. From the first phone call, I knew I'd found my new auto shop. They are warm, kind, and respectful. This might be a shocker (not), but women don't always get the most awesome treatment from mechanics. I felt like I could trust this business immediately based solely on their customer service skills. They happened to do great work on my car too and got the job done super fast to boot. I'm really happy I found this place and will be going back whenever I need work on my car. I'm a loyal customer for life!
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 01:22 PM
Joe W. on 05/30/2017
Joe said he loved what they did.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017
David and Eulalie H. on 05/26/2017
"Prompt capable service."
What massively impresses me is how clean and orderly your place of business is. I think it speaks to attention to detail, which inspires greater faith in your mechanics. So far I have only received excellent service. Thank you!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 04:19 AM
Jim S. on 05/25/2017
Jim said they did a good job.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017
Diana L. on 05/20/2017
"Fast, friendly, professional service"
Great service and advice about my 10+ year old car,.The staff at AoM handled a recurring throttle problem and upgraded the front & rear suspension. Now it will be good for another 10 years.
Vehicle: Mazda 5
Review Created: 05/20/2017 04:39 AM
Ashley R. on 05/20/2017
Ashley said the business was really nice and very helpful. They gave her a ride home.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017
Huey M. on 05/20/2017
Huey said this business was polite, had the vehicle repaired on time and so far, it is running well.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017
Don C. on 05/19/2017
Don said this business did what he thought they would do.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Stephen T. on 05/19/2017
Stephen said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Zachary M. on 05/19/2017
Zachary said this business was able to complete the service in one day.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Larry G. on 05/05/2017
Larry said the staff at this business had done work on his vehicle before and he knew they did good work. He would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017
Massa E. on 04/28/2017
"Excellent service!"
The gentlemen were very clear and generous with answers and explanations to all my questions. The work done was impeccable and ended up cheaper than estimated!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 11:16 PM
Dee D. on 04/28/2017
"Friendly and very excellent car service"
I wont take my car anywhere else.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 06:24 PM
Allan L. on 04/27/2017
Allan said they did an excellent job.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017
Lois and Paul F. on 04/26/2017
"Good communication enhances the repair experience"
A major maintenance (timing belt replacement) turned up some additional issues on our 17 year old car and we were informed by text messages as the work progressed so that we were able to okay the additional fixes, some of which were done at no additional labor cost.
We appreciated that the work was performed by certified mechanics and is guaranteed.
Vehicle: Plymouth Breeze
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 10:04 AM
anastasia m. on 04/25/2017
"Work was ok but the experience wasnt the best"
I came in with a code to service engine. I needed replacement O2 sensors and wheel hub assembly that the technician tried to emphasize as being "way too important to not get done right now." so I gave them the go ahead but I wasn't ready to spend $1300 on the fixings. I called around a couple shops and my fiance and his dad who both said to tell them to stop working on the car because they could do it for less than $400. I called the shop back within 20 minutes in which the technician informed me that they had already taken the parts off the car and if they were to put everything back together it would just cost just as much as the full service. I highly doubt that it took 20 minutes to unhook 2 O2 sensors and take off 2 full wheel hub assemblies. I felt like I was taken for a ride the whole time and overcharged. They never asked me if I wanted the high end parts or standard, they just went and ordered the most expensive parts and charged an inxreadulous labor for a job that I was informed was only 1.5 to 2 hour job at most.on top of that they didn't even call the correct number to tell me my car was fixed. So I had to practically run to try to get the car in time before they closed. I used to come to art of maintenance for my car repairs and tests, but now I know who these guys really are. Don't let the nice smiles fool you. Be prepared to become bankrupt.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre