Tucker K. on 08/31/2017
"Great service, good humor, sociable employees and trust in their integrity."
I brought my vehicle in at 8 a.m. and it was ready by 12:30 p.m. the same day. I had no weird feelings that I was being lied to or told about non-existent issues. I will definitely use their service again.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 08:22 PM
Frank E. on 08/30/2017
Frank said the staff did exactly what he asked. They came up with the information he was looking for. He asked for data and they supplied it.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Jim H. on 08/29/2017
Jim said they did a great job. They took his vehicle in the same day and they had it done by the end of the day. They were prompt and courteous. The price was reasonable.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Christopher C. on 08/27/2017
"Great Job!!!"
Thank you for the great quality of work and customer service!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 03:50 PM
Richard H. on 08/25/2017
"Art of Maintenance is a step above the rest!"
If your looking for a fast, clean, professional and friendly shop to have your vehicle serviced or fixed this is the place to go. They do charge a tad more for certain repairs then other outfits but there is a good reason I assure you. The work is warennteed by the shop and they will tow you if something happens to the vehicle related to the warenteed work they will tow you for free back to their shop if your within 50 miles radius. Thanks guys for great service!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 08:47 AM
Alan F. on 08/25/2017
Alan said service was fine. They were courteous and effective.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Bobby C. on 08/23/2017
Bobby said the business took good care of him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Mary Alice R. on 08/17/2017
"The only place to have your car looked after. It is crawling with people who know what they are doing. "
I'm so happy to have the chance to tell everyone that Art of Maintenance is, without question, the best place to take your car, truck, whatever. They have cared for my 97 Honda hatchback since I moved to Portland, 10 years ago. I'm a fairly crafty old bird, and I known, with them, I have simply put my car in their hands and have them do whatever they suggest. It is always done "right", on time, and with such efficiency and reasonable cost, I find myself recommending them to people who don't even have cars.
My little car was so filthy when I took it in last week for some maintenance work, it had moss growing on the windows.
I'm really old, and there's no car wash in the quadrant I limit my driving to. Bobby was my person there, and when I had friends pick my car up, it positively sparkled!...and ran like the finely tuned car A of M always returns to me.
I was just deciding how to thank Bobby for his, as always, special attention, by call?.. he's too busy...by email?.. too complicated for me..so this is perfect.
Would I recommend A of M to my friends? I already have...every time I get it back...
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 01:38 PM
Gabrelle Q. on 08/15/2017
Gabrelle said this business was fast and nice. Bobby was very nice over the phone and she is choosing to trust him as her future mechanic.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Derrick G. on 08/11/2017
Derrick said this business told him what was wrong and everything is okay. He is satisfied with the outcome.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
JOHN T. on 08/10/2017
"Friendly, courteous, utterly dependable."
Taking my service needs to Art of Maintenance was the best decision I've made for my aging vehicle in a long time.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 11:46 AM
Frances and Allen N. on 08/07/2017
"Friendly and not too expensive"
We like AOM because the customer service is great, people are friendly and extra helpful, communication is great, everything is tracked on computer so you know what's been done in the past
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 01:56 PM
KARLY M. on 08/01/2017
"Friendly and fast"
Unfortunately my VW Golf has been having a ton of issues since September 2016. I have taken it to Art of Maintenance many times since then and Kevin and Bobby are always super helpful and get the work done quickly. The last time I brought my car in it was covered in sap from the trees lining my street, and I could tell they gave it a quick cleaning which was a nice surprise.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 01:02 PM
Anthony W. on 07/31/2017
Anthony said he really appreciated how accurate and swift they were getting his vehicle done. Even so their prices were a little high.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017
Kathryn B. on 07/30/2017
"Honest communication"
Appreciate team keeping us informed with clear explanations, we've had both card serviced and will return and refer this shop to others.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 11:48 AM
Carrie H. on 07/29/2017
Carrie said she has been dealing with them since Tom and Margie ran this business. She goes way back.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017
Brandon K. on 07/22/2017
Brandon said he is very happy with the service. The staff took his vehicle in at 7 a.m. and by 10 a.m. it was fixed.
Vehicle: Ford Escort
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Alan Z. on 07/18/2017
Alan said everything was good. He stated he really enjoyed working with this facility. They got him right in and his vehicle was ready at the estimated time. It was right on target. He has already recommended this business to others.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Michael L. on 07/18/2017
Spoke with Matthew. He said the employees at this business were so helpful with their insurance and everything else. They called and helped him get through everything. He stated he will continue to be a customer. He will refer anyone and everyone to them for service.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Phillip L. on 06/26/2017
Phillip said that so far the work seems to be just fine.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse