Automotive Services Group - Automotive

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Latonya W. on 04/29/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrible Service"
Highly disappointed with ASG Automotive. This used to be a reputable company, I don't know if they changed management or not but the people I've just dealt with are nothing short of dishonest, untrustworthy, crooked, scams. I went in for a simple oil change (which was already paid for) on my Mercedes and had a problem with some noises when I hit the breaks. I was told my biggest problem was the right inner/outer bearings. This was just fixed at another shop in November. I told them that since it was under warranty I'd take it back to that shop. They proceeded to tell me they needed to fix another serious problem before I took it to that shop (tie rod)for $600 and they would apply a $50 coupon. I naively agreed, then took the car to the other shop afterwards. I called ASG to let them know I was there and would be back to pay them once my car was done. The other shop told me nothing was wrong with my bearings and showed me it was the back rotors instead. So when I came back to ASG to let them know about the bearings, they said "THEY FORGOT" to tell me that "THEY FIXED" the bearing issue "FOR FREE". Then to my horror, and to add insult to injury, instead of having to pay $550 they proceeded to charge me $698 and said that they quoted me a price minus taxes and fees and that the new price included the $50 coupon. Bull..they've always quoted me the total price and I've been going there for many years, twice a year for oil changes and repairs. Now I feel they so-called fixed something that there probably wasn't anything wrong with in the first place, since the problem is STILL there. Then they had the nerve to over inflate the cost once they realized the other shop would point out their flaw. I had to call the other shop to apologize for thinking they were the negligent, fraudulent ones. ASG just lost a loyal customer. I will never set foot in that crooked place again. Save your time and money, and ALWAYS get a second opinion prior to letting someone fix your car. Pricey lesson learned!!!!!
Service Date: 04/28/2016
Review Created: 04/29/2016 08:41 PM
Todd P. on 10/01/2011
"Routine Maintenance"
Outstanding service at a great price!
Service Date: 09/29/2011
Review Created: 10/01/2011 07:03 AM
Ryan W. on 09/26/2011
"Quick and easy"
Dropped my car off on the way out of town on Friday and picked it up on Sunday. I worked with two service managers. Both knew who I was, what was wrong with the car and explained how and why it was being repaired. No surprises, no confusion. It's nice to trust a repair shop again! Thanks guys!
Service Date: 09/24/2011
Review Created: 09/26/2011 06:35 AM
GILBERT K. on 09/09/2011
"gilbertk on Mazda"
It works greatly so far. Will call U again If the leak has not been fixed. The new fuel pump & starter are working fine! It needed a new pump for years but did not wont to spend that much money. It would start on the 2nd try each day. Only needed to do that the first time of the day. Anyways, its done, Thanks & have a nice holiday, (I hope I'm not planning on Cing U again this yr.)
Service Date: 09/08/2011
Review Created: 09/09/2011 05:30 PM
Verified Customer on 09/06/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"New Experience"
Attentive, thorough and detailed communication throughout the repair process. Also, the repairs to my truck were completed at a reasonable, fair cost. This is the first time in my 35 years of car ownership that I have been completely satisfied with a repair and service facility. Well done!
Review Created: 09/06/2011 05:52 AM
David D. on 09/06/2011
"New Experience"
Service Date: 08/27/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 05:50 AM
KATHLEEN R. on 08/26/2011
"Honest and Reliable"
The guys at ASG have been both honest and trustworthy with the repairs they have made to our family's cars. I wish I had found them years ago.
Service Date: 08/09/2011
Review Created: 08/26/2011 07:21 PM
Dustin on 08/25/2011
"Great"
These Guys are really good!
Service Date: 08/05/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 07:47 AM
MICK V. on 08/06/2011
"Great Service"
I've been a customer for several years. Always treated fairly. Great employees, and would reccomend them to anyone.
Service Date: 06/20/2011
Review Created: 08/06/2011 12:56 PM
John C. on 07/31/2011
"MB 400E"
Very helpful in trying to identify intermittent
problem. Accommodating, friendly, knowledgeable about my car.
Service Date: 07/30/2011