Aspen Auto Clinic - Union

Reviews (594)

rating 4.4974836rating 4.4974836rating 4.4974836rating 4.4974836rating 4.4974836

Recommend?

Sun closed
1619 N Union Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 445-1017
About Aspen Auto Clinic is a premier award winning "dealership alternative" for all automotive maintenance and repairs. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the Front Range region and proudly serve customers with quality parts, excellent service, quality team of experts and with the BEST warranty unsurpassed in this industry. Bring your car to us, we'll earn your trust!
Latest Reviews for Aspen Auto Clinic - Union
Great & trustworthy!
I've read some awful reviews about the Union St. Aspen Auto Clinic! I truly don't know what these people are talking about!!! Heather is so-o-o-o informative and helpful! They did brakes & rotors for my car, all 4 wheels, and offered to show me where the problem was. No gimmicks, no unknown charges! She gave me 3 different options and it was up to me to decide which way I wanted to go, if any! They did a wonderful job & helped me to get it paid! I don't know if ALL Aspen Auto Clinics are this good or this honest but I would recommend the Union clinic to everyone!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/18/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 11:11 AM
HEIDI W. on 10/19/2014
Aspen Auto is THE BEST!
This is not my first review for Aspen Auto - they deserve many MANY great reviews. Each time I go, I am treated so well! They have the shuttle ready for me to go to work and conveniently waiting for me when I am off work. The work they do is stellar. My Audi has never been so happy. Also, they have the extra special touch of having personable and amazing customer service. I'd like to give a shout out to Juan who is doing an AWESOME JOB!! Heather as well. Thank you, Aspen Auto, for taking such great care of my AUdi and for always going the extra mile in service.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 10/17/2014
Review Created: 10/19/2014 03:40 PM
Amazing Service and friendly...
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for your routine maintenence to major repairs. They are always very friendly and sit with you and explain what's going. They never try to pressure you into anything. They talk to you like a person and try to get to know you - more personal I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Definitely knowledgeable and try to explain things in easy to understand terms.

Recommend to anyone looking for a reliable place to take their vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/17/2014
Review Created: 10/18/2014 09:08 PM
Coupon provided excellent service
My daughter's car was taken in for an oil change using a coupon received in the mail. Not only was the oil changed, but the tires were rotated and an inspection found several problems that will have to be attended to in the future. Staff were helpful and informative.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014 11:08 AM
SONNIE F. on 10/15/2014
Honestl, down to earth - great people
Excellent service. .
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 10/13/2014
Review Created: 10/15/2014 08:46 PM
Convenient, friendly and fair.
Heather was a joy to work with
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 11:37 AM
Free Towing
My car broke down and Aspen came, towed it back, fixed it within a couple of hours and gave me free towing. Good service!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Review Created: 10/12/2014 07:40 PM
Heather at the front desk is great as is the van driver
Heather was a tremendous help. I appreciated that she didn't pressure me to do any repairs since none were required to make the car safe. You is super-conscientious, and I appreciate this.
The mechanics seem somewhat less conscientious though I don't mean to imply that they are not good.
Appreciate your extended hours and courtesy.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014 10:51 AM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 10/12/2014

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and appreciate you taking your time to let us know about your experience.

Mike S. on 10/09/2014
Spoke with Earlene. She said they have very good quality and good prices. They are good people to work with.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/09/2014
Christin G. on 10/08/2014
Spoke with Marika. She said she trusts Juan and he provides good service. He gets her in quick and talks to her about what is happening.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 10/12/2014

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and are glad that Juan takes such good care of you! Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience.

Chris said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/20/2014
Review Created: 10/08/2014
Lauren said Heather was awesome.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Review Created: 10/08/2014
The staff was knowledgeable, caring, and thorough.
I gave 5 stars to Aspen Auto Clinic for the true customer service they provided me. All my questions were answered, Heather was wonderful about explaining the procedures completed, as well as giving offering options & advice. Thank you for the honest, caring, and objective views you gave me. I really appreciate the level of professionalism I found at Aspen Auto Clinic.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Review Created: 10/07/2014 01:55 AM
Ann said they gave her vehicle excellent service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/07/2014
location is convenient
The staff seems very knowledgeable, and the customer service is superb!
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/06/2014 10:27 AM
Carl said he receives quality service every time he goes to this business.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 10/01/2014
Review Created: 10/04/2014
Oil Change minus the drama
Good experience, oil change with some suggestions, but no overblown up sell.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/01/2014
Review Created: 10/03/2014 06:51 AM
Awesome Service
Friendly, professional and reliable service.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/01/2014 08:18 PM
Reliability and trust
I waited for my vehicle and heard a lot of phone calls. Heather was very knowledgeable and professional. I have been looking for a trustworthy place to take my SUV. I am so glad I found Aspen.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 09/18/2014
Review Created: 09/28/2014 03:32 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message