Aspen Auto Clinic - Union

Sun closed
1619 N Union Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 445-1017
About Aspen Auto Clinic is a premier award winning "dealership alternative" for all automotive maintenance and repairs. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the Front Range region and proudly serve customers with quality parts, excellent service, quality team of experts and with the BEST warranty unsurpassed in this industry. Bring your car to us, we'll earn your trust!
Latest Reviews for Aspen Auto Clinic - Union
Overall service
Great service, clean, friendly, and work performed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Hummer H3
Service Date: 12/18/2014
Review Created: 12/20/2014 01:34 AM
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
JULIE W. on 12/18/2014
I'm treated like somebody
Every time I talk to Heather and/or Juan I'm given respect! When I go to the garage I'm given red carpet treatment and my car gets red carpet service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/17/2014
Review Created: 12/18/2014 08:28 PM
great customer service
I had to return the next day because a part came off but they got me in right away when I returned.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 12/16/2014
Review Created: 12/18/2014 06:43 PM
Great Service - as always!
They always take good care of my car!
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 12/14/2014 12:19 PM
Lauren said Heather is awesome. She explains everything clearly. She made her feel comfortable and she treats everyone with the same amount of respect.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Review Created: 12/11/2014
nice and professional
the people are nice and friendly and truly concerned that your vehicle is taken care of properly
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 12/10/2014 05:33 AM
Brian said the business is really helpful.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Review Created: 12/10/2014
Damon said this business has good service. He enjoys working with this business and had a great experience.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 12/10/2014
Makenzi said they were really easy to deal with and they took care of everything.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 12/05/2014
Good Service
The shop was nice and the service people I dealt with were great. They were informative and polite. I would have given a 5 star rating except the day after I had an oil change and tire rotation, I lost a hubcap. If I had not bought a package, I would honestly not return because of this.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 12/09/2014 02:06 AM
Amazing Customer Service
For the last year, we have been having trouble with our 2006 Kia Sorrento. When a problem arose, it was a guessing game, which costed us over $1,000 in repairs that weren't necessay. When we were finally at our wits end, we got referred to Aspen Auto Clinic and we are so grateful that we did! They were so helpful, honest, and communicated everything perfectly. They let is make our own decisions and were so nice and informative!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 12/06/2014
Review Created: 12/08/2014 08:32 AM
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Recommended?
Verified by SureCritic
Carl L. on 12/05/2014
Carl said they have given him excellent service while he has been dealing with them for the past two years.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Review Created: 12/05/2014
Alvin said they were very nice.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 11/25/2014
Review Created: 12/04/2014
GREAT PERSONAL SERVICE
I receive wonderful personal service and am able to understand what is needed for my car.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 12/01/2014
Review Created: 12/03/2014 12:16 PM
Arthur Gomez
FANTASTIC! I am truly impressed with Heather. Knowledgable, enthusiastic, patient and fully explains what is happenning.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 11/30/2014 02:34 PM
Aspen Auto is in a convenient location for me; reliable, and fair; gives me peace of mind to know I have Aspen Auto to rely on for my car.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/24/2014
Review Created: 11/26/2014 07:26 AM
Shocks
These guys were awesome! Good friendly, honest service!
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Review Created: 11/24/2014 10:49 AM
Just want to thank Aspen Auto Clinic for their friendly service. I take my vehicles here and they always take care of me and at a fair price. Thanks again Apen Auto Clinic!!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Service Date: 11/13/2014
Review Created: 11/19/2014 05:26 PM
Great Customer Service
Recently, I had brought my car in for recommended maintenance upkeep. I liked the fact that the service took very little time and my car was returned to me within just two hours. I have been at other repair facilities where even simple repairs have taken all day. I do appreciate Heather the service adviser. Heather notices other things on my vehicle that I have overlooked. She makes recommendations, but there is no pressure. I can always refuse the recommendations and that is the end of it. I would like for the prices of repairs to be a little less, but I guess you get what you pay for. I think the staff is courteous and professional and there is no high pressure tactics which I like.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/15/2014
Review Created: 11/17/2014 01:51 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message