Aspen Auto Clinic - Union

Reviews (600)

rating 4.4991677rating 4.4991677rating 4.4991677rating 4.4991677rating 4.4991677

Recommend?

Sun closed
1619 N Union Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 445-1017
About Aspen Auto Clinic is a premier award winning "dealership alternative" for all automotive maintenance and repairs. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the Front Range region and proudly serve customers with quality parts, excellent service, quality team of experts and with the BEST warranty unsurpassed in this industry. Bring your car to us, we'll earn your trust!
Latest Reviews for Aspen Auto Clinic - Union
OIL CHANGES
ASPEN sticks to the appointment times. Gets you in and out in minimum time with superior results.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Review Created: 10/24/2014 08:21 AM
HALEY A. in Pueblo, CO on 10/23/2014
Awesome service
I have never in my life had service like this. It was truly amazing. Even under the bad news I recieved about my car I still walked out with a smile, well half a one anyways. Heather the girl at the front desk was so pleasant from the start when I made my appointment til I left with the door closing behind me. Every employee did everything in their power to resolve my problems. All businesses should take lessons from this company. Thank you all for making my car problems easier to deal with and all your fast action too.
Haley Allison-Schwartz
Pueblo, Colorado
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 10/23/2014 10:49 PM
My appointment for an oil change was at 1:30, they got my car in at 1:30 ! They didn't try to sell me a service that my car didn't need - how refreshing !
Vehicle: Suzuki SX4
Review Created: 10/23/2014 07:58 PM
TOM T. in Monument, CO on 10/23/2014
The young women working at the front desk was great
Great service !!!
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 10/21/2014
Review Created: 10/23/2014 10:45 AM
Fast, courteous, professional
I have purchased an oil change package and this was my 5th visit out of 6. The staff members are always very courteous and they got my car in and out in record time. Since I have an older vehicle, I know I can trust them to recommend only the work I need to be safe, and not pressure me to make repairs that won't be cost effective.
Vehicle: Toyota Previa
Service Date: 10/20/2014
Review Created: 10/23/2014 07:26 AM
Great & trustworthy!
I've read some awful reviews about the Union St. Aspen Auto Clinic! I truly don't know what these people are talking about!!! Heather is so-o-o-o informative and helpful! They did brakes & rotors for my car, all 4 wheels, and offered to show me where the problem was. No gimmicks, no unknown charges! She gave me 3 different options and it was up to me to decide which way I wanted to go, if any! They did a wonderful job & helped me to get it paid! I don't know if ALL Aspen Auto Clinics are this good or this honest but I would recommend the Union clinic to everyone!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/18/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 11:11 AM
HEIDI W. on 10/19/2014
Aspen Auto is THE BEST!
This is not my first review for Aspen Auto - they deserve many MANY great reviews. Each time I go, I am treated so well! They have the shuttle ready for me to go to work and conveniently waiting for me when I am off work. The work they do is stellar. My Audi has never been so happy. Also, they have the extra special touch of having personable and amazing customer service. I'd like to give a shout out to Juan who is doing an AWESOME JOB!! Heather as well. Thank you, Aspen Auto, for taking such great care of my AUdi and for always going the extra mile in service.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 10/17/2014
Review Created: 10/19/2014 03:40 PM
Amazing Service and friendly...
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for your routine maintenence to major repairs. They are always very friendly and sit with you and explain what's going. They never try to pressure you into anything. They talk to you like a person and try to get to know you - more personal I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Definitely knowledgeable and try to explain things in easy to understand terms.

Recommend to anyone looking for a reliable place to take their vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/17/2014
Review Created: 10/18/2014 09:08 PM
Coupon provided excellent service
My daughter's car was taken in for an oil change using a coupon received in the mail. Not only was the oil changed, but the tires were rotated and an inspection found several problems that will have to be attended to in the future. Staff were helpful and informative.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014 11:08 AM
SONNIE F. on 10/15/2014
Honestl, down to earth - great people
Excellent service. .
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 10/13/2014
Review Created: 10/15/2014 08:46 PM
Convenient, friendly and fair.
Heather was a joy to work with
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 11:37 AM
Free Towing
My car broke down and Aspen came, towed it back, fixed it within a couple of hours and gave me free towing. Good service!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Review Created: 10/12/2014 07:40 PM
Heather at the front desk is great as is the van driver
Heather was a tremendous help. I appreciated that she didn't pressure me to do any repairs since none were required to make the car safe. You is super-conscientious, and I appreciate this.
The mechanics seem somewhat less conscientious though I don't mean to imply that they are not good.
Appreciate your extended hours and courtesy.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014 10:51 AM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 10/12/2014

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and appreciate you taking your time to let us know about your experience.

Mike S. on 10/09/2014
Spoke with Earlene. She said they have very good quality and good prices. They are good people to work with.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/09/2014
Christin G. on 10/08/2014
Spoke with Marika. She said she trusts Juan and he provides good service. He gets her in quick and talks to her about what is happening.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 10/12/2014

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and are glad that Juan takes such good care of you! Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience.

Chris said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/20/2014
Review Created: 10/08/2014
Lauren said Heather was awesome.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Review Created: 10/08/2014
The staff was knowledgeable, caring, and thorough.
I gave 5 stars to Aspen Auto Clinic for the true customer service they provided me. All my questions were answered, Heather was wonderful about explaining the procedures completed, as well as giving offering options & advice. Thank you for the honest, caring, and objective views you gave me. I really appreciate the level of professionalism I found at Aspen Auto Clinic.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Review Created: 10/07/2014 01:55 AM
Ann said they gave her vehicle excellent service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/07/2014
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message