Aspen Auto Clinic - Union

Reviews (556)

rating 4.4883701rating 4.4883701rating 4.4883701rating 4.4883701rating 4.4883701

Recommend?

Sun closed
1619 N Union Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 445-1017
About Aspen Auto Clinic is a premier award winning "dealership alternative" for all automotive maintenance and repairs. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the Front Range region and proudly serve customers with quality parts, excellent service, quality team of experts and with the BEST warranty unsurpassed in this industry. Bring your car to us, we'll earn your trust!
Latest Reviews for Aspen Auto Clinic - Union
Very Good Service
All throughout my time with Aspen Auto Clinic, everyone was very friendly. I also appreciated that I was kept in the loop about what they found and what would need to be done to service my vehicle
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Service Date: 09/12/2014
Review Created: 09/14/2014 01:52 PM
MELISSA M. on 09/13/2014
Love these guys
as a single female, I'm always nervous about getting work done on my car.. but at Aspen that's not the case. These guys are great.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/11/2014
Review Created: 09/13/2014 08:27 AM
Quick in/ quick out.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 09/10/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 02:50 AM
Jordan L. on 09/10/2014
Jordan said this business was courteous and pleasant. They kept her informed and gave her a free soda.
Vehicle: Mazda B2300
Category: Service
Review Created: 09/10/2014
Very professional, courteous service and our service specialist always acknowledges us by name. They go the extra step.
Brought our Jeep Liberty in for 126,000 mile service. A couple of issues were brought to our attention outside the normal mileage service and we recognized they should be repaired. Replaced struts and shocks and Received a full engine tune up and now we are getting a full 2 miles/gallon more! Thank you.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 08/22/2014 04:37 PM
Great place to take your car.
Aspen is the best. They have great people and know how to work on every kind of car.
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 08/20/2014
Review Created: 08/22/2014 05:41 AM
Great Service All Around
Great customer service and speedy service. Thanks.
Vehicle: Hyundai Entourage
Review Created: 08/19/2014 05:49 AM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/22/2014

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and are glad that we could get your car back on the road quickly. Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your experience.

customer service
Heather and Juan handled this repair need with the utmost of professionalism and skill at what they do
Vehicle: Suzuki Reno
Service Date: 08/13/2014
Review Created: 08/16/2014 08:50 AM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/22/2014

Wonderful to hear, we will pass on the compliment to Heather and Juan! We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.

Fine Service From Fine Folks
Despite a miscommunication, the service I needed was provided with a smile and expertise.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 08/13/2014
Review Created: 08/15/2014 03:25 PM
Mike M. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/16/2014

EDD, thank you for your review. I apoligize for the miscommunication on the time frame for your service. We work very hard to return customers cars to them in a prompt manner and we missed the mark this time. I also want to thank you for being a loyal customer to us the past several years and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Mike McNally
Store Manager
Aspen/Union

Honest and good value
Aspen don't try to stitch you up with unnecessary repairs and servicing. They give a very honest appraisal of what you need and do a great job on it. The personal service and consideration is also first class.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Review Created: 08/08/2014 11:52 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
THOM B. in Fountain, CO on 08/07/2014
Daughter's Car
Arrived without an appointment with emergency auto problems and a very short time frame to get necessary repairs. Aspen preformed perfectly and not only was the car problems repaired but on time and under estimated cost.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/07/2014 08:43 AM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/15/2014

We are so glad we could get your daughter back on the road in a timely manner. Emergency auto problems can be so stressful and we are glad that your experience went so smoothly. Thank you for trusting us with your daughters vehicle!

best place ever
wish you had ten stars I would use them all and then some. I will never use anyone but Adpen
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 07/22/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 03:56 PM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/15/2014

What a wonderful compliment, we are so glad that we are making getting your car fixed as painless as possible. We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.

best place in town!..
I've been taking my car here 4awhile now! My husband just got a new car si we took it here to get it checked out and get an oil change.. people are really nice! And always check out everything! Won't take my cars anywhere else!....
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014 11:34 AM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/15/2014

We appreciate your ongoing trust and appreciate you taking your time to let us know about your experiences.

amazing customer service
This was my second time at Aspen, and it was such a smooth process. All the employees go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. They are incredibly kind, and Juan goes above and beyond to customize service. He explained what was going to be done during my oil change, while putting together quotes for future services my car will need. I will never go anywhere else for my car servicing as long as I live in the Springs.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 08/02/2014
Review Created: 08/03/2014 08:47 PM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/15/2014

We are so glad that you had such a great experience and that everything went smoothly. We will pass on the compliment to Juan, he does a fantastic job! We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.

The people who work at aspen are outstanding.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 07/31/2014
Review Created: 08/01/2014 08:40 PM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/15/2014

Thank you, we appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle. We are so glad that your experience went so smoothly.

Make sure you dot your "i's" and cross your 't's'
For those of us who don't take the time to read whether its a 'full synthetic oil' change or a 'blended synthetic oil' you should point that out so we don't assume we're getting a full synthetic oil for $19.98 :-(
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/28/2014
Review Created: 07/30/2014 07:19 AM
Juan :)
He is always polite and helps me understand what is going on with my car. With great patience :)
Vehicle: Volvo C30
Service Date: 07/23/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 12:59 PM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/22/2014

We will pass on the compliment to Juan and appreciate you taking your time to let us know about your experience.

Very Friendly
Staff was very courteous and friendly. Repairs were completed promptly. However, there were several recommended repairs mentioned on the final bill, but were not mentioned over the phone when the needed repairs were explained. We would have made those repairs at the time, had they been explained on the phone. Now we will have to schedule another appointment, which is inconvenient.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 08:53 AM
Jamie N. at Aspen Auto Clinic - Union responded on 08/22/2014

We appreciate you letting us know about this issue so that we can address it in the future. We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and for letting us know about your experience.

JASON K. in Yoder, CO on 07/19/2014
seals, bearings, and a tune up
They were very professional and did a great job. My truck runs better than it has in a long time.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/14/2014
Review Created: 07/19/2014 10:15 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message