Aspen Auto Clinic - Union

Reviews (720)

rating 4.5400548rating 4.5400548rating 4.5400548rating 4.5400548rating 4.5400548

Recommend?

Sun closed
1619 N Union Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 445-1017
About Aspen Auto Clinic is a premier award winning "dealership alternative" for all automotive maintenance and repairs. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in the Front Range region and proudly serve customers with quality parts, excellent service, quality team of experts and with the BEST warranty unsurpassed in this industry. Bring your car to us, we'll earn your trust!
Latest Reviews for Aspen Auto Clinic - Union
Service you can count on
A bump in the road that occurred before Mike took over as manager is in the forgettable past. I am now enjoying the friendly, thorough, excellent service I am use to with Aspen. Way to go folks. You take good care of me and my lil subaru.
Service Date: 04/13/2015
Review Created: 04/14/2015 08:59 PM
Warranty work
Repairs were needed again from another Aspen location. The work was redone at No Cost and the car ran like new.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/04/2015
Review Created: 04/14/2015 09:35 AM
Laurel said this business did okay.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro
Review Created: 04/13/2015
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
Dale S. in Pueblo, CO on 04/13/2015
Spoke with Lois. She said the business has always taken good care of her. They give her a heads up and they are good people to deal with.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/13/2015
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Glen G. in Colorado on 04/09/2015
Glen said everything is fine with this business.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 04/03/2015
Review Created: 04/09/2015
Rick said this business was very professional. They were friendly and they do good work.
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 04/03/2015
Review Created: 04/09/2015
The people
This Union store has got the best bunch of employees I've ever done business with. They are honest & very helpful. Mike, Heather, Juan & Nathan are the best! I will not trust my car care to anyone else! THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 04/07/2015 07:48 PM
Outstanding service
Great service, great prices, great customer care!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/01/2015
Review Created: 04/03/2015 09:30 AM
Great visit
Great visit! Very helpful!
Service Date: 03/24/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 07:50 PM
Very detailed inspection
I took a car in that we were thinking about buying for our son for his first car to have chacked out and Aspen Auto Clinic did a very detailed inspection and told us to run from this car as fast as we can. This saved us not only the price of the car but the price tag of having to have it fixed after we bought it. Juan was very pleasent to work with. Thank you.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 03/27/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 10:17 PM
fast service
I had a great experience. My car was done in a very timely manner. The people wereNice and answered my questions.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 03/27/2015 06:41 AM
This place really strives to make the customer comfortable and satisfied. Several years ago I purchased a lifetime oil and lubrication package. I have had other fluid changes and they were not cheap. However, they have free complimentary beverages, small snacks coffee and the staff is very friendly. Office and mechanics are very competent and provide nice service. They offer free evaluation of other potential mechanical needs for your vehicle. However, their rates are not cheap. They are probably better than GMC, Chrysler, or Ford Dealership/maintenance repair garages. I would recommend highly if you have no problem with pricey repairs. Otherwise, they are great.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/25/2015 10:59 AM
Excellent company
The staff was amazing. The counter person was very knowledgable and discussed in detail on the steps they would do to ensure my A6 was running tiptop again. I will definitely stay with this company for while.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 07:38 PM
rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5rating 5
MARTY F. on 03/21/2015
Front End
These guys at Aspen Auto seem to be the only people in town that can properly align an older Jeep. They do a great job!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/21/2015 04:42 AM
Haunani said everyone at this business was nice, professional and really informative.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 03/02/2015
Review Created: 03/14/2015
Spoke with Georgia. She said she was very satisfied with this business and they did a good job. She said they gave her prompt, courteous and efficient service.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 02/20/2015
Review Created: 03/14/2015
Service with a smile
The work was done quickly and well.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 03/09/2015
Review Created: 03/12/2015 07:00 PM
Heather, Mike, Les, Juan, Josh
All great employees and ambassadors for you business.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 03/10/2015
Review Created: 03/11/2015 11:53 PM
Accommodating a Return Customer
Aspen Auto Clinic helped me get my headlights fixed the same day I called them even though I didn't have an appointment.
Service Date: 03/06/2015
Review Created: 03/10/2015 11:35 AM
HONEST, FRIENDLY, FAIR PRICED
I HAVE HAD ALOT OF WORK DONE HERE ON MY CARS.. I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY SHOW ME EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG. NOT JUST TELL ME
Vehicle: Chevrolet Classic
Service Date: 03/07/2015
Review Created: 03/08/2015 08:50 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message