Aspen Import Auto Clinic

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Pat P. on 11/03/2015
Pat said this business has good service and they are courteous.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/07/2015
Review Created: 11/03/2015
KEVIN M. on 10/29/2015
"Good experience "
The staff is professional and was able to suggest repair alternatives that lowered overall charge for work.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 10/20/2015
Review Created: 10/29/2015 01:11 PM
James R. on 10/19/2015
James said he was really pleased with the customer service at this business.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL320
Service Date: 09/29/2015
Review Created: 10/19/2015
STEVE S. on 10/16/2015
"Great customer service"
I've taken several of my cars to Aspen over the past year or so and each time I've been thoroughly pleased with their customer service as well as their repair work. Great people to work with - I'd highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Jaguar X-Type
Service Date: 10/14/2015
Review Created: 10/16/2015 09:22 AM
Betty C. on 10/13/2015
Betty said she knows the manager of this business from way back. They stay on top of things.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 10/09/2015
Review Created: 10/13/2015
Susan S. on 10/13/2015
Susan said the business employees had trouble finding the right size air filter for her vehicle. Once the problem was solved, they went to her house to replace it.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/09/2015
Review Created: 10/13/2015
Russ F. on 10/09/2015
Russ said the service provided at this business was prompt. David and Elijah did a good job. Instead of the $600 he was expecting to pay, he ended up having to pay $1500.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 10/07/2015
Review Created: 10/09/2015
TAYLOR S. on 09/26/2015
"First bad experience"
I took my 08 Caravan in for new shocks and struts in December and got them replaced. Then in September I took my car to a dodge dealership for a recall on the ignition system and asked them to look at the back end, as it was scraping the trailer hitch when I'd back out of driveways. They told me that this model needed 'load leveling shocks' and that is not what I had. Aspen had not done their due diligence in looking up what my car required and I'd driven it that way for 9 months. My alignment also needed to be adjusted and the Dodge dealer wasn't sure if all the turning while backing out of driveways may have knocked my alignment out of whack. So I scheduled an appointment with Aspen and they were very nice, said they'd take care of everything. I made an appointment for when I had another car available (wife out of town) and they call me the day of and tell me that they called a parts supplier a couple days before and they had 2 shocks, but now they only have one. So they can't fix it. They say make another appt. in a week and they will rent a car for me for 24 hours while they fix it. They'll have the rental there at 3 on Thursday in case I can drop off the car earlier. I get there at 5 and they haven't called for the rental. There are no cars available and the manager on duty tells me I can take take their shuttle car (like a 04 Yukon), it has a full tank of gas. So instead of a cleaned out, fresh smelling rental, I get the grease stained, well worn, shuttle. I asked for an oil change as well and picked it up the next day and they comped the oil change. They also said the alignment needed to be adjusted, even though I had done it a couple weeks before during the recall visit. So I'll call the Dodge place and see what is up with that. All that at Aspen was no charge, so that was nice customer service. They also suggested a battery service and new wiper blades. I would have thought with their negligence that they might have offered to do those services for free. I was told one of the supervisors would call me on Friday, but that didn't happen. Maybe he'll suggest a way to make this all right. I've had good experiences in the past and just had one time when my car was left a little dirty inside with boot marks and such and they gave me a $25 off coupon for my next visit. I'm thinking they'll make this right, too.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 09/24/2015
Review Created: 09/26/2015 07:31 AM
Mathew P. on 09/24/2015
Mathew said he had a fantastic experience with the business and they redeemed themselves from a previous visit. They took four days longer than expected because there was a delay with parts.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 09/22/2015
Review Created: 09/24/2015
Madison E. on 09/24/2015
Madison said her vehicle was in a bad spot, but not anymore since the business repaired it.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/22/2015
Review Created: 09/24/2015
Robert S. on 09/15/2015
Robert said he had a good experience with this business. They do a good job.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 09/10/2015
Review Created: 09/15/2015
VANESSA B. on 09/10/2015
"Great Service, As Always"
Excellent customer service and service on my vehicle.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 09/10/2015
Review Created: 09/10/2015 08:46 PM
ALFRED S. on 09/10/2015
"Honest and Competent"
After replacing the oxygen sensors and spark plugs on my BMW myself, the check engine and all the other warning lights came on. They took the car right into the shop to check it out. They checked the engine and found nothing wrong and then used their computer to reset the codes that I was unable to reset with my code reader. The warning lights all went out and since then no new fault codes. The car passed emissions with very low emissions. No charge for checking and resetting the codes. They have my business from now on for sure.
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 08/31/2015
Review Created: 09/10/2015 09:57 AM
Cheryl D. on 09/10/2015
Cheryl said she was not happy with the business because they never addressed the problem with her vehicle. The staff is kind.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2TL
Service Date: 09/04/2015
Review Created: 09/10/2015
Carl,randy C. on 09/04/2015
Carl said the business does what they need to do to get the job done and their employees are friendly.
Vehicle: Audi A3
Service Date: 08/14/2015
Review Created: 09/04/2015
SARAH H. on 09/03/2015
"Pre-buy Inspection"
I was very happy with the mechanics thoroughness in looking at the car I'm interested in purchasing. If I lived in the area I would definitely consider bring my vehicle in for work to this location.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 08/28/2015
Review Created: 09/03/2015 02:45 PM
Paul D. on 09/03/2015
Paul said this business is generally pretty good. He mentioned he is happy with their service and will bringing his vehicle in for more work in the future.
Vehicle: BMW 528xi
Service Date: 08/21/2015
Tatiana S. on 09/03/2015
Tatiana said this business did a good job providing service for her vehicle and the employees were very honest.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML550
Service Date: 08/25/2015
Chris K. on 09/03/2015
Chris said this business left plastic covers on his wiper blades, so they did not work very well while going home.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 08/25/2015
PHILLIP P. on 08/29/2015
"Needs to check the repair thoroughly before releasing the vehicle "
Problem still there after taking the vehicle home. The checklist on oil change indicates all fluids have been checked but the light on the dashboard indicates check radiator fluid. Wondered if new ownership take over. This place used to be the best . I would not recommend to friends based on this past service.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover