Auto Body of Tyson's Corner

Review for Auto Body of Tyson's Corner
Jennifer R. on 01/02/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent Service, Expertise, and Great Repairs"
This was, by far, the best experience I have ever had with an auto body repair shop. Before arriving, When I walked in, I was greeted and checked in by a very helpful and informed person. I met with the people who would be fixing and supervising the repairs of the entire left side of my car. They explained, step by step, what would need to happen. I was given a estimated date of completion and was kept informed throughout the whole process. The best happened when I went to pick up the car. The repairs were better than I thought possible. The left side of my car was not repaired, but looked brand new. I was worried that the paint on may not match, since my car is 4 years old, but it looks great and seamless! The staff ensured that I was satisfied with the service provided. This was the most painless auto repair I have ever had. I will definitely be returning for all of my car maintenance and repair needs. A+
Service Date: 01/02/2013