Review for Auto Care East Inc
LEO S. on 02/23/2013
"Excellent Paint Job/Great on Procurement"
I first went to Auto Care East when my garage sent me there to repair tail-lights that the garage broke. (This happened twice.) At those times, I had also Auto Care East take out some dents. Three weeks ago out in Montauk, I hit a deer. So I took the car into Auto Care East to see what it would cost for me to repair it. They gave me a fast estimate. I then call my insurance company and the claims adjuster gave me a check that was almost exactly what Auto Care East initially estimated. I took the car to Auto Care East to do the repairs in part because their accurate estimate.

Once Auto Care East got the Insurance estimate they noticed that Insureance company would not pay for all OEM parts. Anthony and Dave found all OEM parts at very small additional cost.

I just picked the car up and the paint job is excellent. This is not a small trick as silver metalic paint is hard to match. The car was shiney clean outside and in.

Once again great job and service.
Vehicle: Mazda 6