Review for Auto Care East Inc
JOANNE D. on 11/11/2013
"Iffy customer service"
I brought my car in for inspection on tuesday evening as scheduled. the young man at the desk was quite rude telling me that it was impossible that anyone would have allowed me to bring my car in the night before. I explained that the gentleman that made the appointment for me was very understanding of my early work schedule and offered for me to bring the car in the night before. The young man was incredulous and berating me in front of other staff and customers telling me I would have to be prepared to pay for overnite parking. Needless to say it was very embarrassing. He finally looked at the following day schedule he saw that Dave made the appt. Dave corroborated and then the young man started carrying on again about doing inspections for tax purposes, etc. I tuned out at that point. I still can't understand why I was treated in such an unseemly way. I was a customer who as it turned out spent over $400 on services. Unacceptable customer service from that young man. Dave was very helpful and kind.
Vehicle: Honda Civic