Auto Repair Technology Inc.

Patricia E. on 08/10/2017
"Above and beyond "
This business is the absolute best shop that I have ever been to in my life! The wow factor has to be experienced to be believed. Everyone was kind and welcoming from the initial phone conversation to the delivery of my car. I'd like to send a heart felt thank you to Jerry! As a woman, sometimes mechanics speak to me as if I can't understand what's going on. He spoke to me kindly and unassuming. He thoroughly explained everything in great detail. Last but not least, he came in to the shop after hours to give me my wallet. He didn't have to but he did. I totally appreciate him because it was on a Friday evening and he was with his family. #Grateful
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:35 AM
Ashle M. on 08/10/2017
Ashle said the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. They addressed her concerns in a timely manner and she was extremely pleased.
Vehicle: Pontiac Sunfire
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017
Dorothy L. on 08/03/2017
"Auto Repair Technology makes a car repair affordable for their customers"
I had a major car repair and Auto Repair Technology not only provided a free tow but also gave me a loaner car as well. They really work with their customers to make a major car repair affordable. I will definitely continue to use Auto Repair Technology for all of my car maintenance needs. It's so nice to find a business that you can trust these days.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 05:35 AM
Santana H. on 08/01/2017
"Normally very good, maybe just a one-time bad experience"
One of my diagnostic lights was on and I asked to find out what the problem is, answer, "the light went out, drive it and bring it back." I requested a problem be diagnosed (tell me what's wrong) so I could get it fixed. I was told the problem may be resolved and I would have to drive the car to find out. It was no surprise, but I still had the problem and I still don't know what the problem is. It's not a good situation to have a problem the Auto Repair Tech won't address but they will charge me for, "Fault Trace ..." was on my bill. To be fair maybe the light went out, I just never saw it while it was out. I have recommended ART to my friends and family because my previous experience which was very good. After this I'll reserve my judgment.
Vehicle: Ford Five Hundred
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 12:16 PM
Ronald K. on 07/31/2017
Ronald said everything was fine. The job was well done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017
Matt M. on 07/27/2017
Matt said he spoke to the owner of this business and explained his situation. He let them know he needed to get back to Buffalo. He wanted to get some parts from another place next door to save money and bring them in to be used but the owner would not let him. They said they needed to make money on parts. They were able to get him in quickly and get the repairs done so he could get back on the road. The owner actually accused him of being cheap and compared him to being someone that would go into a well known steak house chain and bring their own food.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 08/01/2017

Matt,
Thank you for your feedback, we strive for 100% satisfaction so I wanted to clear a few things up. You spoke to our Service Advisor during your visit (NOT the owner). My name is Gerry & I am the owner here at Auto Repair Technololgy. We strive to provide the best service to our clients by providing a quality repair performed by the best technicians. Unfortuanatly to provide our clients with that service we do not permit clients to supply their own parts as a portion of our profits come from parts and that in turn allows to continue to offer outstanding service.

I was not happy with the way your request for supplying your own parts was answered bu the Servise Advisor & will be discussing that with him.

Thank you for bringing this to may attention

Gerry Frank

Auto Repair Technology
Charles M. on 07/21/2017
Charles said they do what they say they are going to do and they are reasonably priced. He didn't get his 20 dollar coupon honored during his last visit.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Beth R. on 07/19/2017
Spoke with Mary. She said they are always straight forward and honest. They let them know what needs to be serviced right away and what can wait.
Vehicle: Mercury Montego
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Tony G. on 07/18/2017
Tony said this business always takes good care of him. They are quick and they give him a loaner vehicle if needed.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Ronald F. on 07/07/2017
"i actually for the first time did not feel like i was being taken advantage of. felt it was fair and the work done was excellant"
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 09:41 AM
Debra D. on 07/06/2017
"My experience at Auto Repair Technology"
I think its mainly the people and the way I get treated that makes the place so great. I cannot say enough good about them. Jerry has always been so helpful and explains everything and makes sure I leave happy about my repair. Janine (I hope I got the name correct) is just the sweetest person and an asset to be there greeting and talking to the customers. I think them both.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 08:53 PM
Kenneth E. on 07/06/2017
"Quality work at affordable prices"
Awesome place to take your vehicles to be serviced
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 05:07 PM
Rodger D. on 07/06/2017
"Both Jerry's were above beyond in service, couldn't be more satisfied, with the job. Thanks."
Already did.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 03:50 AM
Kathy P. on 06/26/2017
Kathy said this business is great and have good people. She trusts them completely and she'll be back.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017
Jason T. on 06/22/2017
Jason said they did good quality work and they were honest. He has been using this business since he began driving and he is now on his third vehicle. He looks forward to using them again.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017
Gloria R. on 06/20/2017
Gloria said she likes the service. They give her rides, if she needs them to. They go out of their way to be helpful and to explain what is going on.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017
Linda G. on 06/19/2017
Linda said she had her brakes serviced by the staff at this business but they are still squeaking. She was told they would squeak a little bit until they got broken in. They did a good job and they completed the service quickly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017
Bob D. on 06/17/2017
"These guys have you covered"
Took my car in again for a look over and oil change. Always come away knowing all about your car and how it is running. Great service and all around great place to deal with.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017 05:38 PM
Rhonda W. on 06/13/2017
Rhonda said she has never had a problem with this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey