Auto Repair Technology Inc.

Mike H. on 05/18/2017
Mike said he paid $151 to have his air conditioner fixed. He is very disappointed because the air conditioner is still not blowing air.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
Brian P. on 02/10/2017
Brian said he would not recommend this business because they ripped him off. They said they would perform a diagnoses for free and then charge him a certain amount to fix it. However, they didn't actually fix the vehicle because his check engine light was still on. They made him pay them for working on his vehicle or he couldn't get his vehicle back. They offered him a payment plan for over $1000 in order to fix what was actually wrong with his vehicle. When he took his vehicle elsewhere, they charged him the same amount as this facility but they actually fixed the problem. The second facility told him this business did the work incorrectly and that they should have known better. They shouldn't of charged him for the work.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 01/31/2017
Review Created: 02/10/2017
Richard and Linda R. on 01/23/2017
"Mr. Richard Roskoph"
Not satisfied wiyh being lied to by .................joe, the person in charge. ..........being that the coolant was chnged with the last repair,New waterpump, the fluid did not need changing again. The charges for two hoses and flushing the cooling system were excesive in comparison to other repair scources. This last repair ends my relationship with Auto Technology! !.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 10:01 AM
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 01/23/2017

Richard,
I an deeply troubled reading your comments about your last visit. Integrity, Honesty, Trust are things our company is built around, and the reason we have been in business for 20+ years. I will personally look into this matter and follow up with you to see what went wrong in our process and to make this correct. Thank you for your feedback, and bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,
Gerry Frank

Auto Repair Technology
James M. on 09/21/2016
James said his vehicle has tires mounted on nice wheels and they used the wrong wheel weights which could ruin the wheels. They were supposed to do an alignment but they had no proof of doing the alignment. They did not have any paperwork detailing the alignment and they were unable to provide any.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 09/19/2016
Review Created: 09/21/2016
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 09/26/2016

James,
We strive for 100% satisfaction and I am sorry your last visit fell short from that mark. I have reviewed your paperwork and see because you were not satisified there was no charge for the alignment. If we can assist resolving this matter any further do not hesitate to contact us.

Auto Repair Technology
Ken L. on 03/10/2015
"5.5 hours un exceptable when told a couple of hours"
I was told I would need to leave the car for a couple of hours and waiting was not recomenned .I left the car and didnt get it back for 5 and a half hours makeing me late for work needless to say for an oil change and tire rotation I was not happy. My car was the last one to be worked on . I asked the girl why it was not done and she said its first come first serve. I thought that was what an appointment was all about.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/09/2015
Review Created: 03/10/2015 09:50 PM
The Auto Repair T., service advisor at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 03/11/2015

Hi Ken.  I truly apologize for any inconvenience that might have occurred on your last visit with us.  There was a slight problem with the personal we had on staff that day due to one being on vacation and one having a death in the family.  Our business prides ourselves on accommodating all of our clients needs.  I am sending you a free oil change so the next time you visit you can experience our normal staff.  I appreciate all of the input.
Thank you Andy.