Auto Repair Technology Inc.

Santana H. on 08/01/2017
"Normally very good, maybe just a one-time bad experience"
One of my diagnostic lights was on and I asked to find out what the problem is, answer, "the light went out, drive it and bring it back." I requested a problem be diagnosed (tell me what's wrong) so I could get it fixed. I was told the problem may be resolved and I would have to drive the car to find out. It was no surprise, but I still had the problem and I still don't know what the problem is. It's not a good situation to have a problem the Auto Repair Tech won't address but they will charge me for, "Fault Trace ..." was on my bill. To be fair maybe the light went out, I just never saw it while it was out. I have recommended ART to my friends and family because my previous experience which was very good. After this I'll reserve my judgment.
Vehicle: Ford Five Hundred
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 12:16 PM
Kevin M. on 05/21/2017
"Friendly but overpriced"
First time here but price was even higher than the dealer at first but he came down as a favor for first time visit. Other places in the area were better priced but I left it there and I believe they did good work. Not sure I'll be back yet still need to decide while looking for a new mechanic...
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 04:34 AM
Marvis A. on 05/13/2017
Marvis said she felt like they charged her way too much for the diagnoses. She will never recommend them to anyone.
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Maria S. on 04/22/2017
"Customer service "
Customer service was great! Overpriced.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 06:35 PM
Bob D. on 01/19/2017
"A bit of a surprise"
We took our van in for brakes in the fall great service, Was a little miffed at your oil change procedure as I was told I needed to have my radiator flushed, transmission flushed and my brake fluid flushed. In looking at my Chrysler book and in going on their website they recommend trans and radiator at 125,000 and 105,000. They tell you not to change the power steering or brake fluids unless there is rust in the fluid. So I was a bit shocked that you would want to do all the above when we just have77,000 miles on the vehicle. We also had camshaft work done in November and I would think they drained and put in new fluids regarding the radiator during that procedure as most of the engine was apart.
Maybe your manuals are more liberal but I felt I was being told to have unneeded repairs. Makes me wonder about your integrity?
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 06:26 AM
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 01/19/2017

Bob,
I am sorry to see you were less than satisfied with your last visit. When it comes to fluid services there is a debate between the manufacturers who are in the business of selling cars (Perform as little maintenance as possible) and the repair side of the business where are goal is to make the vehicle last as long as possible. We perorm a fluid analysis using an approved method called fluid Rx.

But really none of the technical talk matters, It comes down to we strive for 100% satisfaction and we fell short of that mark. We welcome the oppurtunity to earn your business and go over the fluid analysis in greater detail so you understand better why the reccomendations were made.

Auto Repair Technology
Carrie C. on 01/02/2017
Carrie said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017
Robert M. on 12/17/2016
Spoke with Josephine. She said whenever she calls in advance for tires, when she gets there, they tell her it would be 2 or 3 days to get the tires and has to reschedule her appointment. They have a sign that they take walk-ins for oil changes and they reschedule when she gets there early in the morning or take her home and the vehicle is not ready until later in the afternoon. She is not recommending them because the prices are too high.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 12/17/2016
Julia Ann V. on 11/02/2016
"receptionist"
everything great except now something is rattling on the dashboard
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 11/01/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2016 05:15 AM
Gerry F. at Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 11/03/2016

Our goal is 100% satisfaction. If you hear a rattle, please bring the vehicle in and we will gladly look at.

Feel free to give us a call so we can get you scheduled.

Auto Repair Technology
Ron Y. on 10/07/2016
Ron said their prices are high. They provide extremely good service, the business is ran professionally and a good job was done.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 10/04/2016
Review Created: 10/07/2016
Nicole C. on 04/29/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Helpful service"
Helpful and friendly service.
Service Date: 04/22/2016