Auto Source Service Center


Overall Rating 4.85/5Overall Rating 4.85/5Overall Rating 4.85/5Overall Rating 4.85/5rating 4.85

271 Reviews

ReScore Reviews™ (1)

ReScore
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Original
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
99% Would Recommend
Latest Review 5 days ago
Review for Auto Source Service Center
Melissa S. on 03/29/2016
Recommended badge inactive Recommended
Overall Rating 1/5rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Melissa said she had the worst experience at this business two times in a row. There was a wiring issue with her vehicle and when they repaired it, the fumes did not go with the wiring at all and they charged her $50.00. Shortly after having her vehicle repaired, she was driving and she got a warning from the police department, which was the same day her fumes had popped off. She spent $180 in addition to the initial repair and they charged her an additional $50.00 to disconnect her wires, which did not resolve the issue at all. She went to a different business who fixed her vehicle for a more reasonable and inexpensive price. She will never return to this business again because of how poorly they treated her.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Category: Service
Service Date: 03/07/2016
Review Created: 03/29/2016
This review was collected via phone interview by Customer Research Inc.
Tom S., President at Auto Source Service Center responded on 03/31/2016

MELISSA CAME IN ON 3/7 WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT BECAUSE OF A LIGHT NOT WORKING. WE BROUGHT IT IN THE SHOP, CHECK BULBS AND WIRING. READING A WIRE DIAGRAM, WE LOCATED A BURN FUSE (NOT FUME). WE REPLACED THE FUSE. THE TECHNICIAN DROVE VAN IN TOWN USING THE LIGHTS TO VERIFY FUSE WOULD NOT BURN OUT. IT DID NOT. THE TECH HAD .6 HOUR OF TIME WHICH MELISSA WAS CHARGED $45. THE FUSE WAS .54CENTS. WITH TAX TOTAL WAS $47.82. I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT WE WERE NOT SURE WAS CAUSED THE FUSE TO BURN. SHE SAID SHE UNDERSTOOD.
  ON 3/10 SHE CAME IN SAYING THAT IT DIDN'T WORK AGAIN. I TOLD HER WE NEEDED TO TAKE THE TIME TO DETERMINE WHAT THE CAUSE WAS. SHE UNDERSTOOD. UPON FURTHER TESTING, WE FOUND THE TRAILER LIGHT MODULE IN REAR CAUSING FUSE TO BURN. I GAVE HER A PRICE ON REPLACING IT. SHE SAID A COMPANY IN OSHKOSH HAD PUT THAT IN AND SHE WOULD TRY TO GET WARRANTY. THE TECH HAD .7 HOUR LABOR TESTING IT. LABOR WOULD BE $52.50 PLUS .54CENT FUSE, PLUS TAX. TOTAL INVOICE SHOULD HAVE BEEN $55.70. SHE WAS CHARGED $39.94. i DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE I COULD HAVE DONE FOR HER EXCEPT DO EVERYTHING FOR FREE. I FEEL HER COMMENTS ARE NOT JUSTIFIED.