Auto Tech Clinic

Overall Rating 2.57/5Overall Rating 2.57/5rating 2.57rating 2.57rating 2.57

Latest Review about 1 month ago

niko s. on 11/02/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"MISLEADING HIGH PRICES FOR AVERAGE WORK"
Took my vehicle to this shop and was charged 1,000.00 for repairs when in actuality the real cause was something else. Beware of getting ripped off.
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2016 01:27 PM
sam k. on 09/22/2016
"be aware rip off shop"
This business has no ethics and they practice very unprofessional conduct. We dropped our car for repair estimate, we received two phone calls, the 1st one was for $550.00 to do the repair and then it was followed by another one with a different estimate of $1000.00. We were stunned by their unreasonable estimates and decided to take our car to a different mechanic who estimated the cost for repairing our car to be $150.00. don't ever go there for diagnose your car Hass will rip you off and if you don't fix it at his shop he will charge you the $45.

I would not recommend them to anyone, they scam people and overestimate the repair charges. They have no moral and they should be shut down for running a misleading operation
Service Date: 09/22/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 07:21 PM
d h. on 06/26/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Turned a repeat customer into a never again"
I have been going to Auto Tech Clinic for the past 6-7 years. Not once have i ever had a problem until this year. I took my 2005 Cobalt in to be serviced as usual. I had taken pictures of it before taking it in because I was tryingto to sell it. While I'm in. the waiting room i noticed the tech backs my car out & pulls out into the street and the hood wasn't all the way shut. I noticed once i got home there were dents in the corners of my good like it had flew up on the road. Took it back up to auto tech and was informed that i had to discuss my situation with the owner Haas. I thought no problem auto tech is a business with integrity. Hass comes in and immediately begins to tell me it's rust not dents (he hadn't even seen my hood yet). He continued to hurl profanity at me through our disscussion to the point where point where i had to request him to control his language. We talked with the tech and he stood his ground informing the hood had not flown up on him on the road. After a long heated discussion video footage from the garage showed the tech had taken my car out on the road without the hood being all the way shut. I confronted the tech once more and he still refused to admit the hood flew up. Haas did ultimately agree to fix my hood but there was no apology or regret, nothing. It's unfortunate but i will never be able to take my cars there again after being disrespected like i was.
Review Created: 06/26/2015 01:24 PM
DENNIS K. on 10/27/2011
"My Experience"
Hass:

My 2000 740iL with 160,000 miles was left at your shop from 8:30 AM and delviered to me at 4:30 PM.

You installed 2 struts and a lower control arm. You promised the vehicle back before 3:30 PM.

I was patient and called twice to get status on the repair, once at 1:30 PM and again at 3:30 PM.

My concern is as always, that I am getting what I paid for, and no less. That the work is done correctly and I have confidence it its performance. I mentioned to you that the car still had a wheel shimmy when it was returned. I went to a tire dealer and had all the tires rebalanced. Belle Tire was off on the wieghts and now it does not shimmy. However, at 40 MPH I get a shimmy when I slow down or speed up and it is accented by stepping on the brakes. Your alignment man Chris aligned the wheel properly and the car tracks well with the steering wheel centered. It was not centered when I was picked up in my car.
There seems to be a disconnect between what is said is being done, and when it will be finished. The communication process is poor at the least, yelling at customers when they are just trying to speak intellingently about their concerns, threatening them to take the car away, remove parts, and just explode because you are having a bad day is unnaceptable. Hass, I will not tolerate being abused by you or bullied by you because you want to defend the work practice without the customers undersatnding of what is going on.
Service Date: 10/25/2011
Review Created: 10/27/2011 09:21 AM
JEFF D. on 10/05/2011
"Email after service..."
I had my tires rotated, it would be nice to see that on the email page you sent me.
You guys do a great job which is why you are so busy. Keep up the good prices and good service!
Jeff
Service Date: 08/23/2011
Review Created: 09/07/2011 03:19 PM
VONETTA F. on 08/31/2011
"left wheel bearing hub"
left my vehicle at 9am called at 3 to see if it was ready was told that it been ready informed them that no one called me was given an apology job was kind of pricey but i suppose we pay for accountability ive been a coustomer of this shop for about 6 years three different vehicles over the years they have become more busy and less client services friendly
Service Date: 08/04/2011