Auto Tech Clinic

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Review for Auto Tech Clinic
d h. on 06/26/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Turned a repeat customer into a never again"
I have been going to Auto Tech Clinic for the past 6-7 years. Not once have i ever had a problem until this year. I took my 2005 Cobalt in to be serviced as usual. I had taken pictures of it before taking it in because I was tryingto to sell it. While I'm in. the waiting room i noticed the tech backs my car out & pulls out into the street and the hood wasn't all the way shut. I noticed once i got home there were dents in the corners of my good like it had flew up on the road. Took it back up to auto tech and was informed that i had to discuss my situation with the owner Haas. I thought no problem auto tech is a business with integrity. Hass comes in and immediately begins to tell me it's rust not dents (he hadn't even seen my hood yet). He continued to hurl profanity at me through our disscussion to the point where point where i had to request him to control his language. We talked with the tech and he stood his ground informing the hood had not flown up on him on the road. After a long heated discussion video footage from the garage showed the tech had taken my car out on the road without the hood being all the way shut. I confronted the tech once more and he still refused to admit the hood flew up. Haas did ultimately agree to fix my hood but there was no apology or regret, nothing. It's unfortunate but i will never be able to take my cars there again after being disrespected like i was.
Review Created: 06/26/2015 01:24 PM