Sean T. on 03/20/2014
Sean said his overall experience with the business was good, but he still has a problem with his tire.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 03/17/2014
Review Created: 03/20/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/24/2014

Thanks for the survey response Sean.  I reviewed your ticket and read that we were unable to duplicate the noise in the wheel area while it was here.  If the noise is more pronouced or if you are able to duplicate it, then we can certainly ride with you to listen and reinspected.  Just give us a call when it's convenient to return.

LOUISE L. on 03/13/2014
"dependability"
Available to answer questions, patient and friendly
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 03/10/2014
Review Created: 03/13/2014 11:43 PM
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you Louise,  I hope we continue to meet your expectations.

Colleen M. on 03/13/2014
Colleen said they did exactly what they needed to do and they found everything that was wrong with vehicle at this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/11/2014
Review Created: 03/13/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you, Colleen.  Most people find great value in our prepurchase inspection when buying a used car and I'm glad to see yours went well.  Please let us know when you are ready for your next service, we look forward to continuing our service relationship with you.

DEBORAH J. on 03/10/2014
"Fixed My Problem (Again!)"
My right front headlight keeps going out. They've fixed it twice, but are unsure what's causing it. I was only charged for labor, and they replaced my pigtail and headlight for free.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Service Date: 03/07/2014
Review Created: 03/10/2014 04:20 PM
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/24/2014

Deborah,  maybe with the pigtail and bulb we got it this time, so let us know.  Thanks for being a valuable customer of ours for several years.

Rachel S. on 03/06/2014
Rachel said this business was friendly and accommodating. She was very satisfied with the quality of service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/04/2014
Review Created: 03/06/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you for the response, Rachel.  We hope your vehicle is performing better since the maintenance and your trip went well.

Shane H. on 02/27/2014
Shane said everyone was really nice and they always fix the vehicle quickly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 02/24/2014
Review Created: 02/27/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/01/2014

Thanks for the survey Shane, we rely heavily on our organization and scheduling to ensure customers vehicles are done when promised.  We hope to continue to service all your vehicle needs in the future.

Robert L. on 02/25/2014
Spoke with Jan. She said the service is always great.
Vehicle: Ford Club Wagon
Service Date: 02/14/2014
Review Created: 02/25/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time for our survey and hope all is going well with your vehicle.

Anne S. on 02/24/2014
Spoke with Benjamin. He said he was extremely happy with the job they did. They seemed honest and like they really cared about what they were saying. They have over the top customer service, Jesse and Michelle were both extremely helpful and polite.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 02/24/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/01/2014

Thank you for the great recommendation, Anne.   Michele and Jesse try hard to make everyone feel comfortable and explain repairs in as much detail as you'd like.  Thanks again and we look forward to working on your vehicles in the future.

Dana T. on 02/24/2014
Dana said this business did a pretty good job.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Review Created: 02/24/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 03/01/2014

Thank you Dana, we hope you will continue to come to us for your automotive needs.

CHRIS A. on 02/23/2014
"Quick Friendly Service"
Gave good, honest advise on what to, and what not to fix on my older vehicle.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 02/20/2014
Review Created: 02/23/2014 10:15 AM

WALTER G. on 02/21/2014
"Service Advisors/Consultants"
Staff is very knowledgeable and ready to explain and advise in language easily
understood by those of us who know little about mechanical issues.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/19/2014
Review Created: 02/21/2014 06:50 AM
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 02/25/2014

Thank you Mr. Graham, we certainly try to do our best.  You have been a long time customer and we look forward to servcing your vehicles in the future.

Bill O. on 02/21/2014
Spoke with Megan. She said they gave her a high quote that ended up being twice the amount she paid when she had her vehicle serviced at a different facility. She would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 02/13/2014
Review Created: 02/21/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 02/25/2014

Thank you for responding to our survey.  In reviewing your ticket, it appears it was a large job we were estimating along with maintenance items.  Many times it is hard to estimate the actual work going from a noise inspection.  We try to give worse case scenerio of cost just incase something happens.  Most times our repairs come in under estimated cost.  We are glad you were able to have the repair done at a lower cost.  Many times, cost is the driving force for a customer. However  as a shop we have to look at quality and part warranty offered, in which case may come with a higher quote as well.

DAVE H. on 02/20/2014
"Excellent Service"
I have used Auto Tech Services for over 12 years for all of my vehicles. The service is highly dependable and the work is ALWAYS done when promised. This is one top notch establishment!
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 02/19/2014
Review Created: 02/20/2014 02:59 AM
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 02/25/2014

Thank you Dave, we appreciate the kind words and hope to keep you in the Auto Tech family for years to come.

PHYLLIS C. on 02/19/2014
"Personaized, efficient service"
Staff were courteous,friendly,with excellent service. They kept me informed of developments,always gave me an option to take their additional recommendations, even made me hot water for tea!
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Review Created: 02/19/2014 07:57 AM
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 02/25/2014

Ms. Combs, we will always make your tea!  We appreciate your kind words and will work very hard to keep your vehicle running well and for years to come.

Hess D. on 02/12/2014
Hess said the service is great and they do great work.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 02/07/2014
Review Created: 02/12/2014

Daniel K. on 02/12/2014
Daniel said they were very helpful and the work was done very promptly.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2TL
Service Date: 02/07/2014
Review Created: 02/12/2014
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 02/25/2014

Thank you for the great survey.  We try to schedule appropriately in order to complete vehicles as quickly as possible.  We look forward to working on your vehicles in the future.

WES AND PATSY W. on 01/31/2014
"Appreciated"
Thanks to all for your extra effort to take care of my car and I. I always recommend your business!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/28/2014
Review Created: 01/31/2014 02:30 PM
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 02/25/2014

Thanks Wes and Patsy,  You have been a long standing customer for many years and we are thankful you are a part of our Auto Tech Family.

TONY R. on 01/28/2014
"Honest and Trustworthy Service"
Being skeptical of a dealership’s report of needed repairs, I brought my truck to Auto Tech. As a regular customer, I knew I would get an honest, second opinion regarding said repairs. The technician at Auto Tech inspected the dealership’s reported mechanical issues and found no problems whatsoever. Therefore, I saved $1650 by having Auto Tech take a second look at my truck. Thank you Auto Tech for being so honest and trustworthy.

Tony Ratliff
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 01/28/2014 06:12 AM
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 02/25/2014

Wow Tony, glad we are able to offer a second opinion and save you money a long the way.

PAT and THOMAS M. on 01/25/2014
"Honest auto repair"
I feel this business is and has been honest with me in regards to my Nissan.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Review Created: 01/25/2014 10:28 PM
Auto Tech C. at Auto Tech Service responded on 02/25/2014

Thank you for bringing your vehicle in for service.  We try to treat each customer's vehicle as if it were our own and this service shows through.

Rebecca C. on 01/24/2014
Rebecca said this business provided outstanding service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe