Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Autobahn Automotive
Hilary D. on 12/12/2012
"Great car service, but one more thing would make it better"
I like receiving email notifications about when my car is due for service. I appreciate that I am a client of a locally owned business that has built a strong reputation in the community. The space is clean and professional-looking. The disappointing part is that I realized (when I was sent an email asking for my feedback) too late that there was a coupon discount of $20 that I could have used had I noticed at the very bottom of an earlier email from Autobahn. I think Autobahn should apply the coupon for regular customers (I've been bringing my car here for almost 7 years) and not require them to bring the coupon in to the store. That small gap in extending the customer service leaves me feeling like Autobahn doesn't really care about having me as a long-term, stable client. So, I would recommend Autobahn, but I'd warn a friend that they need to make sure to watch for things like this.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla