Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Autobahn Automotive
Wanda . on 01/12/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Poor Job done"
I took my car, 2007 Mercedes, in due to the fact that it would not start and the engine light was own. I had the service done on the vehicle. When I received my car back it was in worse shape than when I left it The engine light was still on and the oil light now was on. Robert told me he did not know what it was and for me to take it to the dealership because he had no ideal how to fix it. I paid for a poor service and I will never take my car there again.
Service Date: 01/12/2015
Review Created: 01/12/2015 04:30 PM
Erin D. at Autobahn Automotive responded on 01/13/2015

This is the first time meeting Ms.Customer.  We received this vehicle on a tow truck, and the customer drove the vehicle away from the shop. How is that worse shape? Ms. Customer signed the receipt knowing the check engine light would be on due to the fact that there were engine control unit codes stored in the vehicles computer.  We changed the oil in the car upon the customers request. The service was 63 days past due.  The engine oil light did come on, which is another obvious symptom of an electrical problem with the vehicle because the oil was brand new. The customer saw the dipstick herself, and could confirm that there was oil in the car.  Should the Engine Control Module need replacing, it must be done at the dealer. There was no more we could do. We were trying to help this nice lady out which we did, because now she can actually drive the car instead of transporting it around on a tow truck.