Automotive Car Care Center

Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 09:45 PM
DIMAS R. on 09/25/2017
"Extremely friendly, and took their time to listen to me"
The staff really took their time to listen to my problem and assured me that I was in good hands. They were friendly and told me what they found, how they fixed it, and what to do if any more problems persist. Would definitely bring my car back again
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 07:34 PM
DALEN M. on 09/22/2017
"Fantastic Service"
Car was repaired in a timely manner and was done very well. Recieved a call for what the price was going to be once they knew how much the parts was. Great service provided by the team here.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 08:57 PM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/23/2017

Hi Dalen,
Thank you so much for your Fantastic Five Stars review!  Since your are new to our shop, I like to welcome you to Automotive Car Care Center! Check out our website: aieaauto.com for tips on taking care of your vehicle. And on YouTube, search for Automotive Car Care Center to enjoy the back ground music that was played by me and former classmates at Leeward Community College and our professor Peter Frary and his wife Grace. Thank you and we appreciate your business!

LORRAINE Y. on 09/17/2017
"Great service"
They do a great job
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 08:31 PM

Hi Lorraine,
Welcome back! Automotive Car Care Center has not seen you for a while. We really appreciate your powerful, short, and sweet words about our shop. Check out our website; aieaauto.com and on YouTube, search for Automotive Car Care Center. Thanks again for your business. We love your Powerful Five Stars review and Recommendation!

Vincent T. on 09/17/2017
"Oil change with AAA 40pt inspection "
Fast service, friendly front worker. Showed
me results of the inspection.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Sedan
Review Created: 09/17/2017 03:18 PM

Hi Vincent,
Thank you so much for your Awesome Five Stars review! Automotive Car Care Center is a certified shop for AAA since 2008. Only a few auto repair companies (one has multiple locations- but count as one company) are approved by AAA. Check out our website: aieaauto.com and on YouTube, search for Automotive Car Care Center to learn more about us. We apprecate your business.

LISA I. on 09/13/2017
"wont go anywhere elsr"
Tai is always helpful at explaining what's going on, keeping in contact with updates, and providing honest estimates!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 01:01 PM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/14/2017

Hi Lisa,
Thank you so much for your Wonderful Five Stars review! Tai is doing a great job as a Service Manager. My husband Roy and I are lucky to have him working for us for over 20 years. Automotive Car Care Center has always provide Honest Estimates and Repairs for our customers for over 27 years at the same location! Check out our website; aieaauto.com and on YouTube, search for Automotive Car Care Center. Thanks again for your business.

ROB P. on 09/11/2017
"Excellent work, speed of service, great friendly employees"
Been going to Automotive Car Care Center for years. They have always been friendly, helpful, great speed of service, good prices. No matter with type of problem I'll had, they always provided great service. I'll continue going there and would highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 03:56 AM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/11/2017

Hi Rob,
Thank you for taking time out to write us this Magnificent Five Stars review! Love your Title about us! We appreciate your loyalty and continued support of our business!

Sylvio M. on 09/09/2017
"Great team"
Had to use their service for air conditioner and mecanic issues, they are great and straight.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Raider
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 08:57 PM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/11/2017

Hi Sylvio,
Thank you so much for your Awesome Five Stars review! Check out our website: aieaauto.com and on Youtube, search for Automotive Car Care Center to learn more about us.  We appreciate your business!

Carlos E. on 09/06/2017
Carlos said he was happy with the timing of his repairs. The business completed the work faster than the estimated time. He appreciated their work and the two year warranty.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017

Hi Carlos,
Thank you so much for your Wonderful Five stars review! Automotive Car Care Center is Happy because you and your vehicle are Happy! We also Appreciate that you Appreciate us. Last but not least, thank you for mentioning of the important of Two Year Warranty. Thanks again for your encouragement and business.

SEAN M. on 09/01/2017
"Jag"
Ok
Vehicle: Jaguar X-TYPE
Review Created: 09/01/2017 02:05 PM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/05/2017

Hi Sean,
Our record shows that you have three vehicles: 2000 Nissan, 2003 GMC and 2002 Jaguar. You had a Five Stars review on 12/26/2016 for your GMC. And now Three Stars for your Jaguar. I asked my husband Roy about it. He said, he had a hard time finding parts for your Jag. Nowadays car repairs are so expensive. Even thought my husband owns a repair shop, I don't dare to drive high- end luxury cars because parts are so expensive! In addition, on older models, parts are almost impossibe to locate because of Supply and Demand. Therefore, I understand your only" Three Stars" with "Yes" recommendation. I have also learned most small repair shops don't repair high-end luxury cars. We did the best that we could about your Jag. Thanks again for your business.

MORRIS L. on 09/01/2017
"VERY PROFESSIONAL"
Again, there dianostic to find the problem was right on-in couple hours the job was done to correct the problem-provide a realistic estimate.
Vehicle: Acura Legend
Review Created: 09/01/2017 11:47 AM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/01/2017

Hi Morris,
Thank you so much for your " Very Professional" Five Stars review! At our small shop we have always try our best to provide fast professional service and realistic estimate. We appreciate your business!

FRESNAIDA G. on 08/26/2017
"Great service... very dependable!!!"
5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Highly recommend
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 12:53 AM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/26/2017

Hi Naida,
Thank you so much for your "Great Service", "Very Dependable" and "Highly Recommend" Five Stars review!  We're proud of the work we do and strive to earn your best review. We appreciate your business, and your encouragement! Thanks again.

TAD P. on 08/18/2017
"Repair work 2000 Corvette"
The Auto Car Care Center recently addressed two repair issues with my car.. I have no criticisms whatsover. I am completely satisfied
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 08:51 PM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/21/2017

Hi Tad,
Thank you so much for your Awesome Five Stars review! You are very lucky to have found Automotive Car Care Center to repair your 2000 Corvette, because parts are hard to find sometimes for these older cars. Thanks again for your business.

Eryk B. on 08/17/2017
Eryk said the repairs took awhile which was inconvenient for him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Eryk,
I checked on our computer system, our record shows that we didn't charge you any Dollar amount at all! Your vehicle is 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt; and sometimes it's hard to figure out exact wiring problems. It takes lots of time. There will be inconvenient no matter what repair shop you go to. Thank you for your feedback.

Dennis A. on 08/17/2017
Dennis said this business did a good job. They took care of his vehicle's problem and they got it done early enough that he had time to go pick up his grandson. He was very happy with the service he got from them.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/30/2017

Hi Dennis,
Thank you for your "Very Happy" Five Stars review! My husband, Roy (owner) who will be 77 next month has always tried to be as thoughtful as possible to our customers. He is behind that counter for 27 years, repairing/servicing people's vehicles. Thanks for your business.

CHIP E. on 08/15/2017
"Fast & Fair Service"
Made an easy online appointment and dropped it off. Received a couple an hour or so later with the diagnosis. A few hours later parts were received and installed and all was good as new. Service just as promised. Thanks!
Vehicle: BMW X5
Review Created: 08/15/2017 06:15 PM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/16/2017

Hi Chip,
Thank you so much for your Awesome Five Stars review! Since I only go to our shop on Tuesdays and Saturdays, it was a pleasure to see you on 8/12, Saturday. We appreciate that you appreciate our system of providing "Fast & Fair Service" to our customers, such as yourself. Thanks again for your business.

LARRY A. on 08/14/2017
"Integrity, courteous, excellent service"
Always looking out to make sure the customer is taken care of and totally satisfied. Highly recommend the AIea Automotive Car Care Center!
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330
Review Created: 08/14/2017 08:07 PM
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/15/2017

Hi Larry,
Thank you so much for your Magnificent Five Stars review! I only started helping my husband Roy managing our advertising programs on May 28, 2015. I have answered over 270 reviews (combined) so far on Yelp, Google, Surecritic and Repairpal sites. Vast majority of our customers like our services. We are also AAA approved since 2008. Again, thanks for your encouragement and your business.

Michelle H. on 08/14/2017
Michelle said this business went above and beyond. They were amazing and they took good care of her. She had a tire blown that no other facility had. They were polite and she got an oil change as well.
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/30/2017

Hi Michelle,
Thank you so much for mentioning "Above and Beyond" and we love your Five Stars review! Even though I only go to our shop on Tuesdays and Saturdays ( I work from home most of the time) I have noticed that my husband, Roy and Tai, Service Manager will try very hard to help out customers as much as possible. Thanks for your business.

Patricia C. on 08/11/2017
Patricia said this business did everything she needed them to do and they did it well. It was a last minute squeeze in and she didn't have to wait too long. She had a good experience.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 08/21/2017

Hi Patricia,
Thank you so much for your Wonderful Five Stars review! "Good Experience" is music to our ears! Most shops can't handle "Squeeze In", last minute customers, but at our shop we are able to do so 95% of the time because we have four technicians and two very experienced counter persons (my husband, Roy , silver hair and Tai). Thanks again for your business.

Sylvio M. on 08/11/2017
Sylvio said they did very good work.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Raider
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
Laura N. at Automotive Car Care Center responded on 09/22/2017

Hi Sylvio,
Thank you so much for your short and sweet Five Stars review! "Good Work" is music to our ears! We appreciate your business.