Autonation Hyundai Brunswick

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1

Overall Rating 2.9999975/5Overall Rating 2.9999975/5rating 2.9999975rating 2.9999975rating 2.9999975
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Verified Customer on 09/07/2017
"the friendly welcome"
Comfortable, clean, and relaxing.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Great. Chris was top notch
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 11:14 AM
ROSALIND C. on 08/30/2017
"I was given a specific time for my service I was there on time and was taken care of promptly "
It is an easy access
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 11:13 AM
Adam T. on 08/29/2017
"Ugh!!!"
This is actually a long one and I hope I get to say everything because my experience with the service department at AutoNaiton in Brunswick, Georgia was so awful that now, thinking of going back there to get my car serviced gives me anxiety and I feel like if I take my car back there that they would sabotage my car. I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. This is a gift from my son so I treasure this car. This started August 11th (Friday) when I took my tire to get patched because of a big nail. When I brought in my tire a guy named Herman, who told me that he's just there temporarily, helped me. I left my tire and told him I would be back after I get off work which was around 5:15. He was personable and nice and he took care of me. He showed me where it was patched which to me didn't look a clean patch like the other one I already had but had the tire put back anyway. While I was there, I also made an appointment for a recall I received and scheduled it for August 19th (Saturday). Well, a few days past, the same tire was losing air. So I just kept putting air until my appointment on the 19th. Saturday came and I took my car for my appointment and Chris Wesolko took care of me. I told him about the problem I had with my tire and he said they'd look at it and take care of it. When the recall repair and the tire repair was done, Chris came to me and said they immersed the whole tire in water and didn't see any bubbles and said that it was okay. Well, it wasn't because a couple of days later, I had to call Hyundai Roadside Assistance to change my tire to my spare tire. On Wednesday, August 23, I took my tire back to AutoNation and Chris Wesolko took my tire and said he'll take care of it. I was suppose to return the following day to have the tire put back on but I couldn't make it on time so I decided to go back on Friday, August 25th. Friday, August 25th is why I am writing this long review and I'm hoping that someone at Hyundai would read this and do something about how the service personnel at AutoNation, Brunswick, GA treated me including the supposed "Service Manager" Tom York. I arrived at the service station thinking that I would be able to drive out of there with my real tire and not the spare tire but I was so wrong and left with a very bad headache. When I got there, Chris Wesolko wasn't there but a guy who I later on found out his name was Raymond (didn't get his last name). He told me that Chris was not in the building so I told him I'm here for my tire which was already sitting outside the office of Chris and he said he knows and then he went to the work station and came back telling me that he didn't have an available mechanic to put the tire on. I told him that this was the third time I was back there for the same tire and I know it does not take a whole lot of time to put on my tire 'cause I've watched the Hyundai Roadside Assistance guy do it so I was a little upset about it. I asked to speak to the service manager and when I said this he called Chris to tell him I was asking for the manager. Then, he gets off the phone and turns to me and tells me Chris said my tire was no good. I said, "What?" I asked him what was wrong with it and he said, "I don't know." Then I told him, "You guys had my tire since Wednesday and nobody called me to tell me that?" Raymond said, "Chris tried to call you but he said your voicemail was not set-up." That's lie #1! I do have a voicemail set up and in fact there are two numbers listed in your system: mine and my son who purchased the car for me. After what he said, I definitely wanted to see the service manager. He went to his office, came out and told me that he was on the phone and he would be right out and that his name was Tom. So, I patiently waited for him to come out of his office. While waiting, guess who passes right beside me and went straight to his office...without saying a word to me? Chris Wesolko. He completely ignored me. So I followed him to his office and asked him what was wrong with my tire. He stood up from his seat without saying anything and went to my tire and then started to show me the patch that was done there when I took it on the 11th and said that that patch is an old patch and air is coming off the surrounding area. Lie #2 because that was the same patch Herman showed me on the 11th. When I asked Chris why he didn't call me to tell me that prior to my coming and he said, "I couldn't get through." Lie #3! Then he said a tire would cost me $185.00. Mind you, I was still waiting for Tom York, the Service Manager to come out of his office and talk to me. By this time I admit I was fuming mad...for one tire! While waiting and feeling very frustrated from this experience, a tall man comes out of one of the doors and he probably saw how irate and frustrated I was waiting for Tom and approached me in a soft spoken voice and asked what's wrong. His name is Eric Lyons and I think his name tag said he was a Sales Manager. He seemed genuinely concerned about me and asked what was wrong so I told him about my experience. I was so ready to get out of that place. I picked up my tire and put it in my trunk. Then Eric asked me if I ordered a tire so I told him the truth, "I am not ordering a tire from you people because your service here sucks!" Then Eric said that he would order the tire and he would take care of it. At least this person was compassionate enough to treat me well and offered to correct the mistakes of all the other people in the service department. Oh! And guess what, when Eric was taking care of me, who do I see sneaking out of his office and getting into a blue truck parked in front of his office and leaving?...Tom York!!! He knew I was waiting for him because Raymond told him and I stood there waiting for him until Eric showed up. And you call him a "Service Manager"? Seriously! Eric gave me his personal cell number and told me that he would be my contact person and he would order the tire for me. Last Saturday, September 2nd, I went to AutoNation, waited for Eric and he got my tire changed. Thanks to him, I have a new tire. Unfortunately, he does not work in the service department so who do I go to now if I need service???
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 02:50 PM
Verified Customer on 08/26/2017
"Hyundai needs help"
With no advisor and only 2 techs it's unfair to both the techs and the people who by at this dealership to have to wait so long to get service done
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 10:47 AM
Aaron C. on 08/24/2017
"Terrible customer relations."
Near impoosible to get in contact with my service agent. Never revived a phone call from dealership until i contaced hyundai usa for help. Took 2 weeks to get a rental car. Received a rental vehicle with no power locks, windows. Never gor updates on my vehicle repair except it was finished and i owed 480 dollars for a blown starter on a seized engine. Will never ever go back or recommend this place to anyone
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 04:11 PM
JOHN W. on 08/24/2017
"not enough service writers and parts in stock"
i used this dealer so records could be kept for warranty updates
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 10:19 AM
Jasmine T. on 08/10/2017
"Horrible Customer Service "
Horrible customer service. Had an oil change at least twice from there that costed me $40 each time. Dropped my car off this last time with the expectation that I would receive a phone call of when my vehicle was ready. I was quoted two hours. That time turned to 3 1/2 hours. Still.. no phone call. So I decided to reach out. The service desk phone just rang and rang . No answer .. taking the chance by going up to the dealership . I noticed my car was parked in one of the ready spaces .. I asked to check out to find out my paper work had not been completed yet.. I sat in the lobby for at least 15 min. I approached someone again !. Finally my invoice that reflected a $60 oil change !! I inquired about the price change and the lady told me that she actually applied a discount of $20 off to help out.. To blind side your customers with a $80 oil change is definitely unacceptable . Especially , with the fact of the history of my simple four door sedan being serviced there before. That fact that the woman thought she was doing me a favor by already applying a discount to reduce the total. No, doing your customers a favor would have been to tell people up front that there has been a price increase by 50% added to our oil changes. Give people OPTIONS. I could have went to Walmart if I wanted to be treated like an average joe. I will NEVER go back to this unprofessional place of business.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 04:46 PM
Kimberly W., Business Development Center Specialist, Appointment Coordinator at Autonation Hyundai Brunswick responded on 08/11/2017

Dear Ms. Jasmine,

I do apologize for you less than desirable visit to our facility. I'd like to offer to see if we may get this all straightened out.
Please do not hesitate to call should you need anything at all.
Thank you!

Jeff M. on 08/10/2017
"MAINTENANCE WELL DONE"
ALL MAINTENANCE ITEMS COMPLETED AT A FAIR PRICE, EXCEPT FOR MY CAR WASH.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 10:01 AM

I do appreciate you taking the time to respond.

I hope that the advisor explained that our car wash has been inoperable for the better part of a year. We are however, getting a new employee which will be doing the very basic wash. Should you want a complete detail or just a wash and dry on the vehicle please feel free tro call your advisor and the service manager and one of them will be glad to do that for you.

Verified Customer on 08/09/2017
"Bruce W"
Very slow Sevice
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 10:35 AM
Lee L. on 08/07/2017
"POOR SERVICE"
They don't pay attention to their customers.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Entourage
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 08:28 PM
Michael W. on 08/04/2017
"Factory Recall replacement failure!"
Ibrought my vehicle in the first time for an oil change and to have the factory recall part replaced. I was told it would be completed. Turned out you didn't have the part. So on my next appointment I called and scheduled 2 weeks in advance. I was told they had the part in stock. Well, 3.5 hours of waiting later, I was told they didn't have the correct part in stock. Needless to say, the recall didn't get replaced.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 08:35 PM

Dear Mr. Anonymous thank for taking the time to complete the survey.
I sm sorry that you are unhappy.
I would be more than happy to get you rescheduled and check on parts availability prior to you ever coming in. That way it's not a wasted trip.
Please call 912-717-9687

Kenneth W. on 08/04/2017
"Slow customer service, 2 month down time for warranty service."
New service manager Tom is great. Hyundai sucks.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
great
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 06:40 AM
Kimberly W., Business Development Center Specialist, Appointment Coordinator at Autonation Hyundai Brunswick responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey.
As always, If you need anything please feel free to give me a call.

Verified Customer on 07/28/2017
"Alicia Bell, Chuck Strickland and Stan Lanier is the best"
They're the best
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 02:14 PM
JOSEPH B. on 07/27/2017
"Excellent service "
Excellent service provided in a timely manner for a reasonable price
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 11:19 AM
Kimberly W., Business Development Center Specialist, Appointment Coordinator at Autonation Hyundai Brunswick responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Verified Customer on 07/26/2017
"Great Service"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 07:24 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Please call if I may help you in the future.