KEVIN C. on 08/04/2017
"That Noise ..."
If you've owned a vehicle long enough you have heard a noise you know is not good. A noise that means money to fix. Well my truck recently made that grinding noise that nobody wants to hear. To me it sounded like a 4x4 issue. So I took it to Autosmith, my trusted repair shop. Well you can guess it, it would not make the noise for them... FIGURES! They test drove my truck several times in attempts to hear the noise. Never happened for them. So rather than spend money on guesses, they recommended that I drive until it's more pronounced. Then they can make a proper repair. They are good honest people that you can trust. Take your vehicle to Autosmith!!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 06:38 AM
Paul H. on 07/11/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fixed a flat"
Did not want a inspection of my car just wanted a tire fixed , did the inspection anyway and I told them I had an appointment at 11am car went in at 9 18 came out 10 13 cutting it close then to fix the flat $34.14 . That was $2.64 for parts and $27.39 labor and $5.00 to buff off a little rust on wheel total with tax and material $34.14
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 07:12 PM
MATT M. on 06/06/2017
"Decent place "
Everyone was very professional and personable. Very patient as I tried to get payment situated. Lobby was clean & nice. Only downside was that halfway into a 45 minute drive home, my car started making a terrible thumping noise. I couldn't see anything obvious when I checked, nor could I turn around to bring the car back, as I had to work the next day. I carefully made my way home & checked the tires & found that 3 of the 4 lugnuts on my front passenger tire hadn't been tightened all the way! Once I tightened them, there were no more noises & everything else seems ok.

I'd totally come back for service, as long as they were more careful about finishing touches! :)
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 11:10 AM
GEORGE P. on 05/24/2017
"New tires"
I was disappointed that the tires were made in Tiawan. I was told they would be made USA or Canada
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 01:26 PM
TOM N. on 05/15/2017
"Service team knows what they are doing. Staff is friendly and the prices are fair and reasonable."
Very simple. Good mechanics. Friendly and knowledgeable staff who explained the problems with my vehicle and gave me an estimate for the repairs. Took pictures of the problem areas to show me what was wrong. First time anyone has done that for me. Made me aware of the offers that they had at the time, such as tires on sale and their customer loyalty program. I left feeling like an actual customer. Thank you, Patty, for your outstanding customer service.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017 01:21 PM
JIM C. S. on 04/21/2017
"ONE OF THE HARDEST NUT KICKS I'VE EVER GOT"
This place should be a requirement for any single man, planning on marriage. It gets you totally prepared.
1st They totally treat you like you're ignorant.
2nd they don't listen to a damn thing you say.
3rd they were more interested in finding problems that weren't there, than fix the ones that are.
4 run a bunch of test, because once again they are smarter than you. Just to apparently add a 100 bucks or so to the bill
The main mechanic is so arrogant he won't look you in the eye while he's feeding you BS. Then he charges you 3 times the price for the parts installed. BUT THIS IS AFTER THEY GIVE YOU A DRAWING, TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD. The billing summary had no breakdown. So apparently they charge like 160 bucks per labor hour. And then finally, after a butt pounding of a bill. The vehicle is, WAIT FOR IT........ STILL NOT FIXED. NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER EVEN DRIVE BY THIS LOCATION. THEY MAY CHARGE ME JUST FOR A DRIVE BY.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 06:37 PM
PHIL S. on 04/20/2017
"Great Service"
Nothing but the best comments for Autosmith! I am from out of town but, I am treated like a personal friend. Got great service, work was done on time and no surprises at all. Thankful to have Autosmith in Newton Falls.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 05:57 PM
JIM(JAMES) R. on 04/17/2017
"you fix my stuff right"
it runs again
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 03:37 AM
LINDA H. on 04/02/2017
"Taking good care of my needs"
They not only did what I asked them but let me know I need an oil change. They are efficient and polite to do business with.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 04/02/2017 11:44 AM
DAVID A. on 03/23/2017
"fast ant professional service."
They do a great job and stand behind their work.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 03:31 PM
ROBERT C. on 03/15/2017
"Bad tires"
I went there for an alignment and they did a good job on that and had great customer service. But after I left I checked the two used tires they put on my car without showing me and they sidewalls are dry rotted and one of them looks like someone hit a curb with it.. Because of the bad quality tires and the lack of them showing me how bad they actually were instead of talking them up overall I will not return here. Btw I spent $110 on the two tires plus had them put on another two tires I already had and I now have to immediately go put and have put on two more tires.. Also my old tires they wanted to replace are even better then what they put on
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 12:23 PM
STEPHANIE D. on 03/10/2017
"Impeccable Service "
most friendly and honest shop ever ! Always timely in scheduling appointments and service, providing thorough checks and recommendations for repair
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 03/10/2017 06:29 AM
PHIL S. on 03/08/2017
"Friendly and courteous service."
The entire staff is great here and really give you the best service possible. Entirely satisfied with everything.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 11:03 AM
MARK G. on 03/03/2017
"Your good folks and it shows"
Your honest and it shows.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/03/2017 11:18 PM
ELIZABETH O. on 02/24/2017
"Routine oil change"
Was told it would be free with my 750 pts on my rewards card & ended up paying for it bcuz they charged me seperately for the oil filter & the 5 qts of oil!!! Shouldn't that be included in the price of an oil change? Wtf? So much for getting $25 off, when they recharge $25 anyways! I mean, they're really nice people & all...but they know how to take your $$, is all I'm saying!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 02/24/2017 01:55 AM
DEB S. on 01/31/2017
"Always friendly service, great staff!"
I am always satisfied with the great service that is provided from the Autosmith staff! Keep up the good work!
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 01/31/2017 04:29 PM
MARK(LOU) G. on 01/18/2017
"Oil Change"
Needed an oil change. Also Autosmith had sent me a coupon with % off. Always great to get a deal!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 10:34 AM
LINDA H. on 12/18/2016
"customer service"
They have taken care of my cars since they have been opened. I have gotten excellent service with warmth with all their team work. Thank you linda h.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 12/09/2016
Review Created: 12/18/2016 10:09 PM
KEVIN C. on 12/16/2016
"Trusted Repair Shop"
If you are looking for a great honest repair shop look no further! They go over and above to make solid repairs and stand behind anything they do! The people are great and the work is great! Don't hesitate, take your vehicle to them for repairs!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016 12:27 PM
TINA W. on 12/13/2016
"Awesome service"
Very friendly service, affordable prices, excellent work.
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro