Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Review for Autotech
LAMONT L. on 01/03/2013
"Money spent, problems unresolved"
My last 3 visits resulted in over a thousand dollars of work and fixes. My '92 Accord and then the '04 Civic, twice. I think I'll stick with Honda service. It cost more, but at least my car gets fixed. The 700 dollar repair was a real job on me. When it still didn't fix the problem, you did research and found Honda had a tech bulletin out on the issue that had nothing to do with the repairs performed. And I'm out 700 bucks. And the last two times with the cooling system problem. That didn't get solved, either. I got charged, anyway. Now, I'm out a thousand bucks and still have problems needing solving. What would you do in my position?
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 01/02/2013
Review Created: 01/03/2013 11:45 PM
The Autotech F. at Autotech responded on 01/05/2013
Thank you Lamont for your Response! I always try to follow up with my customers within a week to verify that the Service we provide is Satisfactory! And when There is a Concern I want to Resolve the Problem! I spoke with you Saturday afternoon regarding your Civic with its Intermitant cooling system gauge reading hot and the radiator fans not coming on and also the heater Intermitantly taking longer than 10 minutes to heat up. And scheduled an appointment for monday morning to inspect your civic. And remember, This Problem is Intermitant so we may have your car for some time, Till it acts up! When you brought it to us it was not acting up, and we did not see anything wrong either! But we are here to correct this Problem! See you Monday!!