Autoville Tire and Car Care

Review for Autoville Tire and Car Care
Lisa J. on 12/11/2015
"poor customer service"
Very unhappy with Autoville yesterday as they lost my truck key and had me standing there waiting for 50 minutes while they looked for it. No apology or anything. Just excuses. Then accuse me of cussing the owners son when I only cussed in general and not at him or towards him.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 12/10/2015
Review Created: 12/11/2015 03:07 AM
Shawn M. at Autoville Tire and Car Care responded on 12/11/2015

I am not surprised at all to see Mrs. Jones giving us a bad review. Mrs. Jones first came to my shop March 2015. She was rude, incosideraten and cursed us then. This was the second time she came into my shop and once again nothing but rude and inconsiderate remarks towards my employees. Yes we misplaced her keys in another work order and it took about 20 minutes, not 50 to locate her keys. Which my son apologized 3 times for and I apologized twice. She said she would never do business with me again and I told her I agreed with her decision. I could not be happier!! I wish Mrs. Jones the best in locating a mechanic to fit her needs. The 100's of 4 and 5 star reviews on our customer service speaks for itself. Anyone who knows David, Chris and Ray know that customer service is one of the reasons we have all the wonderful customer we do.

God Bless,