B & B Automotive Services

Review for B & B Automotive Services
Steven M. on 04/14/2015
"Clean, Friendly, Fast, Thorough and Honest"
Great people to work with. I had taken my Dodge Dakota to another business to have the heater core replaced. When I picked it up it didn't heat properly and my carpets were wet and the garage would not return my calls and I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I then took my truck to B and B when they were highly recommended to me. They were great! They are clean, fast, friendly, thorough, and honest. They discovered that the previous installation had been a new core but that a drain elbow had been left off. By the time I got the truck to Band B my carpets were practically ruined. B and B even took the carpets loose and cleaned under them. When I went to pick the vehicle up, it was discovered that a brake light switch had been damaged during the re-installation. B and B replaced the switch at their own expense, would not let me pay for it and even delivered my vehicle because I didn't have a ride. After they left, I went to my truck expecting to clean the carpets and discovered that B and B had returned my vehicle in great shape with the heater and AC working properly and my carpets cleaned and dried. This is excellent service and I highly recommend them. They even provided me with copies and photographs of the previous installation which I disputed from a different garage proving that the merchant had installed the heater core; the problem had arisen when a drain elbow had been left off. B and B Automotive Services render excellent service. They are the first Automotive Service I've seen in the thirty five years I've lived in Bryan College Station to have a dynamic web site where you can communicate with them while your vehicle is being serviced. I highly recommend them and rate them the best!
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota